Our new Sherlock - Devika!!!!

ignored_human thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

So, have you guys seen how Devika has prepared a chart to find Aadhya 😂

Like seriously you are joining threads to her pics with some random clues and acting like a detective mind!!!

Where were you when she was leaving house !!!

Gosh, writers of this show, wake up and watch your show as audience!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

[QUOTE=ignored_human]

So, have you guys seen how Devika has prepared a chart to find Aadhya 😂

Like seriously you are joining threads to her pics with some random clues and acting like a detective mind!!!

Where were you when she was leaving house !!!

Gosh, writers of this c

@bold: She was enjoying the 2nd glass of milk shake that she had made for Aadhyasmiley37smiley37smiley37

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Apparently she was the one who triggered Aadya. But no guilt at all. If majnu or maa would be at her place toh guilt se mar jateysmiley37

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Almond Milk Shake.... 😛😂

for her lost memory when she was with Aadhya 😉😛

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Ruchi--

Apparently she was the one who triggered Aadya. But no guilt at all. If majnu or maa would be at her place toh guilt se mar jateysmiley37

Arrey guilt toh Anupama me na kabhi tha, na hain aur na rahega. She just claims to be mahaan and is a self-proclaimed Mamata ki moorat, besht maa. She never felt guilty of leaving a child, threatened slaps to "set her right" and was silent when her child was being abused. Huh. Adhya is just a trophy child for her to flaunt that she adopted despite having 3 grown-up brats at 40 plus.

Anuj, Khair yeh sab tab yaad nahin aaya, when he was recounting the sacrifices and favours done on an orphan he decided to adopt? Tab yaad nahin aaya jab pyaar me andhe premi ne apni bachchi ko baar baar anjaan desh me akele chod kar romance kar raha tha, poochne par chillakar chup karta tha. Tab yaad nahin aaya jab usi bachchi bataya bhi nahin ki India ja raha hain aur apni badtameez dost ki dekh rekh me chodkar chala gaya aur gayab hone ke baad usi badtameez dost ko poocha tak nahin.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 months ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Devilka ki nautanki toh dekhne layak thi... Pata nahi kaun se country ka map laga ke Adhya ko dhoond rahi thi... !! And just because she is a chamchi no one will even question her.