Devika and her role in Anupama's life

1281577 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

While we talk about other characters in Anupama, we are forgetting 1 important character ie of Anupama's best buddy Devika. Every 1 should have a friend like Devika who tries to motivate you, encourage you and stand up for you when you are in distress. Devika has stood up for Anupama many times.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

But Devika does not deserve a friend like Anupamaa

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anupama don't deserve to have friends like Devika and Deepu . She deserve to be alone . She never respected those who stood for her

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

But Devika does not deserve a friend like Anupamaa

I blame DeviLka for unleashing this destructive Jogan on the world. Accha khaasa ghar mein bandh thi smiley37

731627 thumbnail

Only Devika treat anupama nicely amd even value her goodness

During college day once anupama save Devika from eve teaser and anupama even slap hard that guy from that day Devika always great full to anupama

Even Devika told anupama mistake During Dashara she told in decent way without demeaning her

731627 thumbnail

Kaash anuj aata hi nahi anupama ke Jeevan mein it is better anupama living life alone without any life partner

It is nice to see Devika. And anupama friend ship rather romance between anupama and Anuj .

Devika and anupama scenes are always treat to watch rather than anupama and.baa anupama amd vanraj and anupama amd anuj

Seriously I use to enjoy this serial more whenever there use to be Devika and anupama

Scene

First episode when Devika took anupama to some historical place where Devika ask anupama to dance and anupama wear ghumfroo and shout her name And anupama name echo

That I loved that Scene

Then Devika amd anupama went to park

Then Devika ask anupama to dance at Hawa hawai song

Devika and anupama scenes are more enjoyable

1281577 thumbnail

I recall the incident during Ravan Dahan when Baa insults Anuj in front of Anupama and the people with in her vicinity. The Shah's insulted Anuj but Anupama did not say a word. Devika installed some sense into Anupama and she gets Anuj to participate in the dance. And finally Anuj performs Ravan Dahan.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

If a friend is one who gives information and whereabouts to another friend for 26 years, I doubt it.

A friend who supports her in her mistakes, I doubt.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

devika may be a good friend of anupama

But shes also a back stabber

She gave info of anupama personal life to anuj for 26 years

I do not think i would consider anyone a friend who gives my personal life info to my classmates or anyone else that too when that person loves me without my knowledge

Thats called back stabbing in friendship

Whatever i tell my best friend should be with her and me not anyone else

Imagine i tell about issues with my husband or in laws or siblings etc and my friend goes and tells this to my classmates will i like it? Never

My personal matter is only for my best friend and told to her because i trust she will not say anyone else in this life until i permit her to say

You cannot break confidentiality in friendship, thats called office gossip and politics if you go and inform my personal details to an outsider

Devika is not a real friend actually. In todays kalyug you do not get real friends who keep whatever you say with themselves they will gossip around. Like devika told everything about anupama personal life to anuj for 26 years its so embarrassing and just not done by real friends.

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

I blame DeviLka for unleashing this destructive Jogan on the world. Accha khaasa ghar mein bandh thi smiley37

Woi yaar. Achcha khaasa Vanraj ke pairo mei giri rehti thi. Iske neck pe leash tha toh line mei thi.