Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

A really good friend would never support her friend when she is wrong but will call her out. If she was a good friend she should have called out Anupama's shah obsession instead of blaming Anuj.

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Historia

Anupama don't deserve to have friends like Devika and Deepu . She deserve to be alone . She never respected those who stood for her

I don’t agree with this. Anupama deserves to be with her one and only parivaar- the SHAHS

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

devika may be a good friend of anupama

But shes also a back stabber

She gave info of anupama personal life to anuj for 26 years

I do not think i would consider anyone a friend who gives my personal life info to my classmates or anyone else that too when that person loves me without my knowledge

Thats called back stabbing in friendship

Whatever i tell my best friend should be with her and me not anyone else

Imagine i tell about issues with my husband or in laws or siblings etc and my friend goes and tells this to my classmates will i like it? Never

My personal matter is only for my best friend and told to her because i trust she will not say anyone else in this life until i permit her to say

You cannot break confidentiality in friendship, thats called office gossip and politics if you go and inform my personal details to an outsider

Devika is not a real friend actually. In todays kalyug you do not get real friends who keep whatever you say with themselves they will gossip around. Like devika told everything about anupama personal life to anuj for 26 years its so embarrassing and just not done by real friends.

How come nobody called out Devika for giving private information of anupama marrige life Anuj . Both Anuj and devika definitely creepy friends lol . And how can anupama be okay with devika for giving private information to a stranger like that

Edited by Historia - 5 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

How come nobody called out Devika for giving private information of anupama marrige life Anuj . Both Anuj and devika definitely creepy friends lol . And how can anupama be okay with devika for giving private information to a stranger like that

The only place, as far as I know, where Devika was called out was Here, In This Forum.

Anupama............ how could she let go of her one resourceful friend.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

The only place, as far as I know, where Devika was called out was Here, In This Forum.

Anupama............ how could she let go of her one resourceful friend.

Its not about anupama only

How would vanraj be feeling that 26 years his wife lover was stalking anupama thru devika nad full family all details all fights all kid issues saa-bahu sagas hubby wife fights etc to his wife lover anuj kapadiya

even police do not do survelliance of suspect so much long

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago
AngelRG thumbnail

Privacy and Anupama is a joke. See how she is with Yashdeep when everyone has told her he has feelings for her. Still she is leading him. How yashdeep used to sit whole day in her room when she was there, would feel creepy to anyone but not Anupama. She is like pakhi but just more shrewd. She know how is harmless and would give free service without ill intention -she uses those men. Pakhi befkoof hai galat logo ko peeche lagati hai. Anupama se selection kerna nhi seekha usne.

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Its not about anupama only

How would vanraj be feeling that 26 years his wife lover was stalking anupama thru devika nad full family all details all fights all kid issues saa-bahu sagas hubby wife fights etc to his wife lover anuj kapadiya

even police do not do survelliance of suspect so much long

Both Anuj and Devika are creepy as hell smiley11smiley7

Dono hell mein jaana deserve karte hai

Edited by Historia - 5 months ago