Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i know a lot of people want abhira to leave with armaan. believe me i do too! however, it was never about keeping armaan with the family, but about the buddua/curse dadisa said to her right before leaving the house. abh want a family with armaan and we know this bc of her dream of having a child with him. she believes getting dadisa's full blessings would erase that. she doesn't want anything wrong to happen in her future.

Will dadisa take her curse bk just in case 😉 only in her dreams dadisa will give her blessings n trust me , everything that's wrong is just waiting to happen in her future ..unfortunately..this happened just when she chose to listen to madhav 🤣

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

ArSa please please don't, I repeat don’t listen to Ab or MAA. Wapas mat aana……. If you come back it would be a big dhabba on your character…….. hamari laj rakhna smiley20

AR lasj rakhega if writers humari khwaish ka laaj rakhega

😂

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Will dadisa take her curse bk just in case 😉 only in her dreams dadisa will give her blessings n trust me , everything that's wrong is just waiting to happen in her future ..unfortunately..this happened just when she chose to listen to madhav 🤣

we as an audience know that, but clearly abhira doesn't otherwise she would leave with armaan. at least she is thinking about herself and her future and not really about the family. even armaan knows no one wants her in the family. also the only way dadisa will flip and give blessings is if ruhi is exposed and who know when and if that will happen 🙄

Originally posted by: luvsagar

AR lasj rakhega if writers humari khwaish ka laaj rakhega

😂

Man I so want for once writers doesn’t go bonkers and hum IF walo ki sunle🙏😰
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i know a lot of people want abhira to leave with armaan. believe me i do too! however, it was never about keeping armaan with the family, but about the buddua/curse dadisa said to her right before leaving the house. abhira does want a family with armaan and we know this bc of her dream of having a child with him. she believes getting dadisa's full blessings would erase that. she doesn't want anything wrong to happen in her future.

She's being emotionally guilt tripped and she knows that chachi, chorus gang etc genuinely love Ar and her now. V made her promise she would not let Ar be away from family. She herself craves a joint family and also knows how much Ar craves genuine acceptance of this family too. if Armaan is gone, she will go too. But question is how long he will stay firm on his decision to remain away. If a minor pravachan from Anu Aunty makes him return back with Ab, its clear its just an impulsive decision. But I welcome it regardless. Its progress. Shows he can also reach a tolerance threshold and decide to leave for good.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rash_H

This has any chances of not being sapna seeing the precap?? But ruhi ki kushi se lagta hai it's sapna

I think it’s a promo ..to show that next track,will be Abhimaans wedding.. they have to get married for the story to move forward…also,all rishta lead couples get big grand weddings..so they’ll get one too..
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It'll be nice to see wedding track. But i really want Ruhi to be properly given her due. She cant get away again

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

It'll be nice to see wedding track. But i really want Ruhi to be properly given her due. She cant get away again

This show is famous for letting people's crimes get away smiley36

Last generation, most of roohi mom's manipulations never came out in open and suddenly she was whitewashed.

I already said it Abhira won't leave Poddars though Armaan can. I wish Armaan doesn't return until they realize their mistakes, ask for forgiveness and accept him unconditionally. Abhira can keep living as freeloader in her Papa's outhouse.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 1 months ago