Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Kahin Maa ki panouti se India mein Auto chalna hi band na ho jaaye smiley19smiley19

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

What happened to her 1 million subscriber YT channel? Maa ka bas Prime Minister banna rah gya hai.. Wo bhi jarur banegi wo

Vaise singer bhi reh gaya h shayad......smiley9

Ise prime minister banake desh ka nam nishaan mitana h kya???

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is there any work that she can't do? smiley37

NCB should raid the places of the writers/creatives, kya fukte hai ye log???

I was cursing myself to get attached to ITV show after a time but no I am happy now kam se kam ye ek hi show hai lagaw hai, baki ITV ka market bahot hi kharab ho gaya hai ye to paka haismiley8

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Vaise singer bhi reh gaya h shayad......smiley9

Ise prime minister banake desh ka nam nishaan mitana h kya???

https://tenor.com/ktpoVYwwN7M.gif

ab cd ef gh

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I am not interested in the panauti discussionsmiley17 chalo bye

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Observer007

Is there any work that she can't do? smiley37

NCB should raid the places of the writers/creatives, kya fukte hai ye log???

I was cursing myself to get attached to ITV show after a time but no I am happy now kam se kam ye ek hi show hai lagaw hai, baki ITV ka market bahot hi kharab ho gaya hai ye to paka haismiley8

Ahh.. the addiction that I had with that besharam Anuj at one point in time.. Achcha sa FF likha, gave him a good redemption and then ye wale ko troll karna chalu kar diya.. Abhi toh ye troll karne layak bhi nahi hai smiley11

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: strancho

As a 3rd person watching their journey, Armaan may surely seem like a cheater and two-timer. But if I see from his pov, he broke her trust of friendship. It was a deal marriage so shaadi wali cheating toh I won't say. Again everyone has their way of viewing but jo banda ek time pe usko bolta tha seh lo and now he is fighting with that Aasman..Pura character development ek hi track mein ho gya to story nahi bachegi smiley37

Armaan has had very good character development…one of the best I’ve seen in rishta..so he must just keep going on this track…he’s doing well..eventually he must see through kaveri and Ruhi clearly…then his character would have developed to its full potential..
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That was me and came back for Ghum. smiley36That forum was great we discuss the show and join together bashing the creative team and characters. I got so many warning, and my level rise to so many level. Do you know how crazy it was to login and get a note from the principal office with a copy of all comments where I violated the rules smiley37smiley37 I was a level away from being suspended lucky it was the time the story got ridiculous and stopped watching and reading update only . smiley36

you got WLs on ghum forum..😂. Now that forum is as dead as anything 🙄
1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Armaan has had very good character development…one of the best I’ve seen in rishta..so he must just keep going on this track…he’s doing well..eventually he must see through kaveri and Ruhi clearly…then his character would have developed to its full potential..

Hoping so… usse pehle DKP ka dimaag na ghoom jaaye smiley37