Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

You got so many WLs to the point you were almost suspended no wayyy smiley3

I remember I was too scared to post in Ghum forum when I first joined due to how busy it was smiley36 I was a very good student back then smiley9 I was also a big fan of our Nutty never would’ve thought we’d become such good friends and troll these shows together smiley31

I have received 3 WLs thanks to this forum smiley37 It used to be a literal warzone a year ago. All my posts would get mass reported due to my trolling addiction smiley37 Ab toh nyaayi sangat waali bangayi hoon in this new gen who enjoys sharing their humour with others😇

smiley36smiley36smiley36

Not just me many others did and left smiley38

Where do you think some of those names like chattaanlekha, pattharlekha, lustylekha, besharamlekha. Thirstylekha, I'm responsible for I thinks 3 and others got the point and started adding more names like Dyaanlekha as they were banned. Then I started calling her names like Thing or Nameless and that got banned too, still never met her fans who were reporting me smiley7 I refuse to say her name or call her didi so if must comment with I put P

I hate that character with face that needs to be slap

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Visszz

Agar precap me saath lekar gaya toh kya kya ho jaatha??? smiley37...

Yeah..saath leke gaya toh... How dare arman pull her out of that hellhole ? All abhira wants is her daily dose of taunts & insults from dadisa..all she wants to witness is bhabhijis chillam chilli, lusting over her husband .ruhi ko defeat karne mei jo maza hai woh aur kahan... Is it that much? Matlab thoda toh insaniyat rakho armansa. You wanna leave you leave , how can you pull abhira babe with you ? Dare you separate her from her papa , vidya ma , dadisa and ruhi bhabhi. You deserve to rot in hell if you think that way . You will come bk & revel in the insults , humiliations & plottings

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

You got so many WLs to the point you were almost suspended no wayyy smiley3

I remember I was too scared to post in Ghum forum when I first joined due to how busy it was smiley36 I was a very good student back then smiley9 I was also a big fan of our Nutty never would’ve thought we’d become such good friends and troll these shows together smiley31

I have received 3 WLs thanks to this forum smiley37 It used to be a literal warzone a year ago. All my posts would get mass reported due to my trolling addiction smiley37 Ab toh nyaayi sangat waali bangayi hoon in this new gen who enjoys sharing their humour with others😇

i still want to know who got offended by kokila modi ka image 😂
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I myself is an Akshnav fan.But I can't stand some Akshnav fans in X .

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I myself is an Akshnav fan.But I can't stand some Akshnav fans in X .

X fans are the literal definitions of Andhbhakts. Hence I prefer the forum more as its filled with people who are sensible and neutral.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Hamari MAA ab Auto Rikshaw Driver banegi smiley37smiley37smiley37

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1822954673294241832

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: strancho

They want the story to go according to their whims. Everything should be about Abhira, which it is. But khali Abhira ke saath to show nahi chalega.. they are the same types who wanted Anuj to be a yes ma'am type guy to Maa smiley44

Madhav is their favourite becoz once upon a time he took stand for Abhira.Abhi nahi tho bhi no problem.They put Rohit at high pedestal because Abhira bhabhi is his favourite.Sometimes post edit Of Kavira too.According to them ,the most hated person in the world is Armaan.Still call him bhabhi supporter and also with another names.I dint think they even hate Ruhi to the extent they hate Armaan.

Edited by elizamerin - 1 months ago
1235990 thumbnail

What happened to her 1 million subscriber YT channel? Maa ka bas Prime Minister banna rah gya hai.. Wo bhi jarur banegi wo

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dc Young Fly Bring That Ass Here GIF - Dc Young Fly Bring That Ass Here - Discover & Share GIFs

How many job or career title before this show ends

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Madhav is their favourite becoz once upon a time he took stand for Abhira.Abhi nahi tho bhi no problem.They put Rohit at high pedestal because Abhira bhabhi is his favourite.Sometimes post edit Of Kavira too.According to them ,the most hated person is Armaan.Still call him bhabhi supporter and also with another names.I dint think they even hate Ruhi to the extent they hate Armaan.

As a 3rd person watching their journey, Armaan may surely seem like a cheater and two-timer. But if I see from his pov, he broke her trust of friendship. It was a deal marriage so shaadi wali cheating toh I won't say. Again everyone has their way of viewing but jo banda ek time pe usko bolta tha seh lo and now he is fighting with that Aasman..Pura character development ek hi track mein ho gya to story nahi bachegi smiley37