Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Is it reliable source?

pata nahi that's why I wrote agar sahi hua toh😂😂 kisko pata kya hoga aur idhar maja karte hi bas jab tak episode mein nahi aya😂😂
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Drna7

That's why I watch so many shows randomly but never join sm for those.

I am using IF after 2 years for rishta as sometimes toxicity on sm makes watching experience not good at all.

Overall super obsessed fans spoil who cannot see anything other than their fav or his/character always does these types of things.

That was me and came back for Ghum. smiley36That forum was great we discuss the show and join together bashing the creative team and characters. I got so many warning, and my level rise to so many level. Do you know how crazy it was to login and get a note from the principal office with a copy of all comments where I violated the rules smiley37smiley37 I was a level away from being suspended lucky it was the time the story got ridiculous and stopped watching and reading update only . smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That was me and came back for Ghum. smiley36That forum was great we discuss the show and join together bashing the creative team and characters. I got so many warning, and my level rise to so many level. Do you know how crazy it was to login and get a note from the principal office with a copy of all comments where I violated the rules smiley37smiley37 I was a level away from being suspended lucky it was the time the story got ridiculous and stopped watching and reading update only . smiley36

Ghum forum mein toh toh Kafi Shareef hua karti thi.smiley36smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

You got so many WLs to the point you were almost suspended no wayyy smiley3

I remember I was too scared to post in Ghum forum when I first joined due to how busy it was smiley36 I was a very good student back then smiley9 I was also a big fan of our Nutty never would’ve thought we’d become such good friends and troll these shows together smiley31

I have received 3 WLs thanks to this forum smiley37 It used to be a literal warzone a year ago. All my posts would get mass reported due to my trolling addiction smiley37 Ab toh nyaayi sangat waali bangayi hoon in this new gen who enjoys sharing their humour with others😇

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ghum forum mein toh toh Kafi Shareef hua karti thi.smiley36smiley36

Same here smiley36 I was too scared to post there. Itna busy hua karta tha that I’d get lost in the huge crowd smiley36
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Same here smiley36 I was too scared to post there. Itna busy hua karta tha that I’d get lost in the huge crowd smiley36

Maine start kiya tha bolna but then was too disconnected with the show toh forum hi chor diya.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Maine start kiya tha bolna but then was too disconnected with the show toh forum hi chor diya.

By the time I started speaking the season was almost over smiley37
Waise peeps after dadisa ki fake permission will Ab stay in OH or PH guest room? 🤔
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agar precap me saath lekar gaya toh kya kya ho jaatha??? smiley37...

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago

Damn this funnysmiley37 bechara ArSa. I hope one day he will be successfulsmiley42 https://www.facebook.com/share/r/CgYNDudpqRPRLbad/?mibextid=UalRPS