Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

Two things should happen so that booth will leave her.. Abhimaan marriage and SR of RuRo smiley36.. Abhimaan marriage will anyways happen.. if Rohit does tandav on her, I’m afraid that next min he leaves the house again.. so for me the above option seems to be apt 😂

him leaving is useless again to keep her as haddi in between leads and none knowing why he went. Last time it's unknown to all. This time they may get it but dadi keeps quiet to rile against abhira. Why should he leave his house when she has not accepted him properly. He should live happily divorcing her. But if this comes out she has no entry back so she will keep shut and slowly drag it. If trp less they kill him for abhira that's more worst. She is kept to raise leads always from start.There will be a saturation point leads get separation and fl gets nothing then she gets everything. Same repeat rinse formula of their moms.
Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago
1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

But If they are copying from past Gens. Can they copy that Sighnaia house batwara track?

Nobody was talking to Natik-Akshara but these two had created their little world within Sighania Mansion.

They were sad ofcourse but still together and strong.

I don't remember much of gen 1 as I was very young at that time. But kaun se angle se copy karre? Copy karna to ghum walo se seekhe ye.. kaise scene by scene copy kiya jata hai smiley7

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Let us not loose umeed. Umeed pe toh duniya kayam haa smiley36

Duniya nahi Umeed to ruhi ki hai sirf

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Where is the award I was supposed to get???? Or was it chuna lagana like ruru baby??? First award

Itna patience rakhne ke liye tumhe ye diya jata hai.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Where is the award I was supposed to get???? Or was it chuna lagana like ruru baby??? First award

I am also waiting for mine☺

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I've never understood it either, it's good to have passion for a show or favorite but when it leads to disrespect or some form of bullying I can't deal with it. Do you know that's one of the reason I never watch DMG, not 1 episode till this date. To fans of this show I mean no disrespect but those of you who lived it and experience know what I'm talking about and let's just leave at that. That's why I'm normally drawn to shows that don't have fandom like, Gulaal, Bandini, odhani rang badalti. I want to watch and have frank discussion about the episode not mocking characters or individual, I'm not about that life.

That's why I watch so many shows randomly but never join sm for those.

I am using IF after 2 years for rishta as sometimes toxicity on sm makes watching experience not good at all.

Overall super obsessed fans spoil who cannot see anything other than their fav or his/character always does these types of things.

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am also waiting for mine☺

Cheating horaha hai humare saath

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Itna patience rakhne ke liye tumhe ye diya jata hai.

Itni kushi.....Aasu nikal aayesmiley19 Thank you thank you

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

https://youtu.be/QYEidS8U-po?si=XJt5CNB5B_N0Xjhx

A b c d e f g karne do karne do Rohit ko 😂 ruhi will be struck in her own pit 😂 agar e sahi hua toh

Is it reliable source?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

There’s a character called Pratiksha in Jhanak and I cannot stop laughing whenever they mention her name for obvious reasons smiley37smiley37