Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

https://x.com/AlpitaKsingh/status/1822944113672483065

abhira agar bhaag jaati toh Kaveri ka half sapna toh pura ho he jaata. smiley13

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

https://youtu.be/QYEidS8U-po?si=XJt5CNB5B_N0Xjhx

A b c d e f g karne do karne do Rohit ko 😂 ruhi will be struck in her own pit 😂 agar e sahi hua toh

Rohit should intoxicate her and finish the job.. that’s the best way to put an end to her madness.. I’m so frustrated like Rohit so I'm strongly manifesting this to happen smiley42
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Visszz

I felt she is keeping in bag first and then keeping in cupboard...smiley37

Nahi..

Actually I had no doubt but after reading here in forum..

I rechecked..

She was just folding them and than kept in cupboard...

Actually it was contrast..

Armaan taking out clothes from cupboard and putting in bag..

Abhira folding clothes and keeping in cupboard...

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/AlpitaKsingh/status/1822944113672483065

abhira agar bhaag jaati toh Kaveri ka half sapna toh pura ho he jaata. smiley13

I want this scene to be recreated but in reality. Imagine dadi ko ek aur heart attack aa jayega. Aur Ruhi to aur pagal ho jayegi.

But ye dumbo Abhira ne sara plan kharab kardia Armaan ka, aur mere ye sab dekhne ke armaan bhi.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Rohit should intoxicate her and finish the job.. that’s the best way to put an end to her madness.. I’m so frustrated like Rohit so I'm strongly manifesting this to happen smiley42

Uh, that literally would be assault, no one should go through that.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

Blaming Abhirasmiley29 ...ye line sirf mujhe dhik rah hai ya sabko smiley37smiley39smiley44....

Is it a surprise?

Abhira blame is par for course.

she will victimize if he does it. Let her reject he will show rudra tandav 😂😂 . Till she accepts him and throws booth on head let the angst go around 😂

Originally posted by: strancho

Everyone is bored yar. They have so many tracks to explore but all they are doing is playing RIng-a-ring-a roses smiley44Or else execute the tracks properly.. bhagate to aise hai jaise inki train chutri ho smiley7

wahi na. Jo track dikhana chahiye woh dikhan hi nahi rahe haa. Kab hoga Identity revelation smiley44

I would rather have dadisa calling RoRu and pressuring them to start family planning before ArAb baazi mar le… that would be enough for Ru to start panicking smiley39
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

par pyaar mein thodi badal gayi hai (NOT HER FAULT) Jab pyar se bahar niklegi tab career pe focus karegismiley13

Mujhe laga Abhira is multi-talented can handle both personal and professional life.

Waise Abhira ka sahi hai jab mann kare love life pe focus karti jab chahe career pe, real life mein we don't have this liberty