Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-kJ0Lrueg5/?igsh=MWZ3c3BwaTV0dGxmMw==

Why is Ruhi dancing so much, Dadisa agreed for marriage ya Armaan not leaving the home🤣🤣

Maybe she thinks she is successful to stop Ab-Ar marriage but uska Armaan tutne wala hai.........

Dream ke chances bhi h.

Ruhi buri nazar lagane aati h but end mein achha ho jata h aur jab kuch accha chati h tab buta ho jata h, ye leads ke opposite side hi theek h.smiley2

Originally posted by: Observer007

Please reconsider your request by playing past dance sequence of our leads and other cast and then be careful what you are asking forsmiley36

I am sure I can bear that, will find some comic element in the unsynchronized naach ganasmiley41

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://x.com/mayasdizis/status/1822806671804018902?t=ullYHfe19HhdWXceRwGoKw&s=19

Abhira you foolsmiley7 her Nani did the same mistake and it didn't end well for hersmiley19

But the scene was unintentionally funny to me when Abhira is saying he should stop this idea,,,and trying to convince him and she literally packing her clothes 😂 🤣

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

Maa already took a uturn, after seeing rishta peeps nit interested in her bashan. Na ho payega

Good riddance 😂 I am so relieved 😅
1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I swear. Jaldi se Shaadi aur Ir karao yaar . Ye rz roz semi-circle conference dekhe ke main pakk chuki hoon

Everyone is bored yar. They have so many tracks to explore but all they are doing is playing RIng-a-ring-a roses smiley44Or else execute the tracks properly.. bhagate to aise hai jaise inki train chutri ho smiley7

Originally posted by: Drna7

Maybe she thinks she is successful to stop Ab-Ar marriage but uska Armaan tutne wala hai.........

Dream ke chances bhi h.

Ruhi buri nazar lagane aati h but end mein achha ho jata h aur jab kuch accha chati h tab buta ho jata h, ye leads ke opposite side hi theek h.smiley2

I think she is happy because her chowkidari job is still safe smiley37
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Visszz

But the scene was unintentionally funny to me when Abhira is saying he should stop this idea,,,and trying to convince him and she literally packing her clothes...

Bina context ke dekh rah toh aisa lagega ki her family locked her and they are trying to elope and wedding smiley37

She was keeping them in cupboard..

Not packing...

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Aur Ruhi ka in sab ke beech mein planning and self talk mein explaining her plans? smiley42

ye wala toh full comedy hoga….. socho unsycned dance and upar ye Ru self talk sharing her flop planssmiley37 too much funsmiley39
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nephy1

She was keeping them in cupboard..

Not packing...

I felt she is keeping in bag first and then keeping in cupboard...smiley37