Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

https://x.com/nitssayss/status/1822105708139032839?t=ISRDRDMsJ7TaiL62yJlM1Q&s=19

This is a fun edit.. Ab kal kya hoga pata nahin, aaj enjoy kar lete hain.. Does that make us flippers toosmiley9

Sometimes I feel like biggest flipper smiley37

Abhimaan achhe bhi lagte h aur gadhe bhi. Ab episode ke according choose karna padta h, because of inconsistency of the storyline and characters.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Mera only consistent pyaar is phuphasa smiley42 baaki sabkey liye episode k basis par flip karti hoon smiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/cute_b7/status/1822132152709865940?t=xys-lW1HaY9Lafm21b0nEQ&s=19

The warning we didn't take seriouslysmiley5

"MUJHE UPMA BILKUL PASAND NAHIN HAI"

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Abhira is a Rishta Fl. There is no way she would have easily agreed to Armaan s plan. smiley36

I know she is being dumb. This extra love for the toxic family is one of her major character flaws. But that's in her genes.

Yeah that’s the legacy gene she has, behen Naira Kay saath saath kartik ki qualities bhi lele

Originally posted by: maahi11

Yeah that’s the legacy gene she has, behen Naira Kay saath saath kartik ki qualities bhi lele

Abhira is Kartik when it comes to love and dreams. Baaki sab Naira ka haa with tinge of Akshu and Abhinav

She can also be very rational in solving family issues like OG Akshara ex - Krish s career track

And can be practical at times like Naitik was.

Abhira is mix of everyone smiley36

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Abhira is Kartik when it comes to love and dreams. Baaki sab Naira ka haa with tinge of Akshu and Abhinav

She can also be very rational in solving family issues like OG Akshara ex - Krish s career track

And can be practical at times like Naitik was.

Abhira is mix of everyone smiley36

means Pura khandaan Ismay daal diya..

IR to Theek hai, I am curious abt phuphasa reaction when he gets to know, Abhira ka original legacy, technically Abhira is Maheshwari, Singhania, Goenka & Sharma mix. Last three are well knows of Udaipur, Maheshwari and Singhanias were no less..

yaar le aao unko Yaha

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She's being emotionally guilt tripped and she knows that chachi, chorus gang etc genuinely love Ar and her now. V made her promise she would not let Ar be away from family. She herself craves a joint family and also knows how much Ar craves genuine acceptance of this family too. if Armaan is gone, she will go too. But question is how long he will stay firm on his decision to remain away. If a minor pravachan from Anu Aunty makes him return back with Ab, its clear its just an impulsive decision. But I welcome it regardless. Its progress. Shows he can also reach a tolerance threshold and decide to leave for good.

exactly, it’s his saturation point, who jaye na jaye he thought that makes us happy, coz he is truly hurt and no body sees that.
Sometimes I feel he has become a punching bag for everyone. With Abhira she might have gone with Armaan but I just read somewhere and my thoughts were exactly the same she doesn’t want a marriage based on a curse. KP is not accepting Abhira coz of her own insecurities. Coz she has seen Abhira as a challenging personality who has changed many ppl thought process in the household including Armaan

Originally posted by: maahi11

means Pura khandaan Ismay daal diya..

IR to Theek hai, I am curious abt phuphasa reaction when he gets to know, Abhira ka original legacy, technically Abhira is Maheshwari, Singhania, Goenka & Sharma mix. Last three are well knows of Udaipur, Maheshwari and Singhanias were no less..

yaar le aao unko Yaha

Same. I am waiting for DadiSa and PhuphaSa's reaction to Abhira's lineage.

Goenkas were shown to be more modern with their many bodyguards and style statements. But I always found Sighanias and Maheshwari to be more regal. More sophisticated. They always conducted themselves with utmost dignity and grace

Goenkas were always reckless in that regard

maahi11 thumbnail

Was just seeing on insta the day Abhira lied in court Armaan wore same dress he wore in precap, the circle is completing us din rishta tuta Aaj judega

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)