Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Anupamaa ke dream sequences smiley11smiley11smiley26

And you’ll complain about AbhiMaan’s which is 100 times better than this absolute Cringe smiley8

IMG_2619.jpeg
IMG_2613.jpeg

Kya h ye? Kyun h ye?

a woman in a fur coat says my eyes my eyes

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

why anupama is dreaming about them

The guy was dreaming of that girl smiley11

MAA is too bijji taking care of her mentally impaired Crapadia Ji to be dreaming about these clown smiley39

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

The guy was dreaming of that girl smiley11

MAA is too bijji taking care of her mentally impaired Crapadia Ji to be dreaming about these clown smiley39

First time seeing one mentally impaired taking care of another one.smiley5smiley5

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

First time seeing one mentally impaired taking care of another one.smiley5smiley5

turu lub a b c d e (this 4 words is scam it never works even with 4 words)

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

turu lub a b c d e (this 4 words is scam it never works even with 4 words)

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

You seem so irritated with this 4 word rule smiley37
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I've a question! If Anumata does preach her Gyan to Abhira, then after the post lead seperation of yrkkh as per legacy, what will happen to Ab? Anumata took her sweet time to leave the Shah's after divorce and now that Ab's already following her footsteps, what's up next in the show after Ro's supposed death! Will she be kushi kushi accept Ru back, like Anumata did with Kavya? Mendle with the Poddar's life for eternity and camp on the outhouse?
Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I only feel sorry for Ar and Ro! And my hate for the stupid madhav rules! Another question, how the heck madhav protects others by being in the noble profession of Police force and not have the guts to stand his ground and bash his mother's partial treatment of both of his sons, today they did point out that Ar is the eldest and deserves to the heir! But why's the necessity to let the eldest suffer impartiality for 28+ years and then only open your useless mouth when it comes to inheritance! Stupid man! Which household even arranges Marriage for the younger brother first, before the elder brother. Said elder bro has established his career and young bro was not yet working at that time! Useless father of the past three decades goes to Madhav!

Couldn't stand for his own blood but could arrange a comfortable stay for his beti in the outhouse!

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

oh dear lord! MAA is coming here??? Kyunnnn????

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/nitssayss/status/1822105708139032839?t=ISRDRDMsJ7TaiL62yJlM1Q&s=19

This is a fun edit.. Ab kal kya hoga pata nahin, aaj enjoy kar lete hain.. Does that make us flippers toosmiley9

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

This is a fun edit.. Ab kal kya hoga pata nahin, aaj enjoy kar lete hain.. Does that make us flippers toosmiley9

Awwww! Look at the final look Dear damad is giving his saas🤭🤭🤭 he's truly concerned for her, I repeat these two soulmates are made for each other.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Instead of Ab-Ar-Ru for a change the makers should consider K-S-K😂🤣🤣🤣