Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

Doing sudoku on a game app is easy since you can use the keyboard to input numbers but here we will have to manually write on the image you give us.smiley39

8ecfe1a8c7b7857cf3a843e6d60a5ae7.jpg

Aur apps pe toh kahin koi number repeat ho raha hai toh usko bhi highlight kar dete haismiley39

Ps. AREYYYY, WOH BOXES ALAG SE FILL KARNE PADENGE NA!!!🫠🫠

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I did so trash in the second round smiley19

I have heard about sudoku but don’t know what it is and how to play it smiley19

Same here

Just heard it's name nothing more than that.

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Aur apps pe toh kahin koi number repeat ho raha hai toh usko bhi highlight kar dete haismiley39

Ps. AREYYYY, WOH BOXES ALAG SE FILL KARNE PADENGE NA!!!🫠🫠

Haan, aur mujhe image pe likhna itna ganda lagta hai. First round ke crossword ka hi dekh lo. Itni gandi waahiyat handwriting aati hai when you draw/write on your tab.smiley37

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Damn. I see so many words I missed. Jeetna to ab possible nahi hai. Unless I make all Sudokus and no one else does. smiley37

Look at the 4th, jiske letters mujhe mile, imagine realizing ki maine kitne words miss kiye haismiley8

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

I can solve Sudoku

But I need pencil and eraser

So that I can erase again and again till I tear d paper smiley37

Dad is expert in this though smiley10

Intelligent man uses pen to solve and gets it correct most of d times smiley27

Same I need paper and pencil. smiley36

Waise i have a workaround. If you have printer that you can use anytime, just print it. And send a pic of that after it's done. smiley36

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Haan, aur mujhe image pe likhna itna ganda lagta hai. First round ke crossword ka hi dekh lo. Itni gandi waahiyat handwriting aati hai when you draw/write on your tab.smiley37

Ismein hi 15 min chala jaayega🥲

minakrish thumbnail

Waise i have a workaround. If you have printer that you can use anytime, just print it. And send a pic of that after it's done. smiley36

Exactly what I thought but I don't have access to printer immediately. I always go to my dad's office to print out but since Evil Lady is giving us 30 mins to complete and submit the 3 sudokus, I wonder what is the work around?smiley29smiley37

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Maine bhi wahi socha, par fir ghar waale puchenge ki yeh kya print karke ghum rahi hai, toh kya bolungi, Jimmy Jabs game khel rahi hu?!smiley39

SoniRita thumbnail

Good idea, thanks for the suggestion hope my printer will work n not give me dhokha like out of ink or something smiley37
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Ismein hi 15 min chala jaayega🥲

Haan. Wohi to.smiley19

Or else, Shreya, please give us a PDF of the sudoku puzzles where we can input the numbers using the keyboard, please?smiley9