Jimmy Jab Season 6: Designed By You (Finale pg 49)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Gather around folks! It’s Jimmy Jab time! After a successful season 1 through 5, I’m back with some more Jimmy Jab fun! For those who are new to this season, feel free to watch Jake Peralta explain the Jimmy Jab games below…and then keep reading for the Shreya version of the game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDmMJOGodNc

Every season will have a particular theme that will stump you all. The first season’s theme was Puzzles Galore, the second season’s theme was Hunt It, the third season's theme was Follow the Sheep, the fourth season's theme was Table No 21, and season 5 saw The Return of the Puzzles. This season's theme is Designed By You.

Some of you may remember the fun that was Season 4: Table No 21 and how in one round contestants designed their own Shreya ishtyle game. Mere games mein jo jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai. Mere ache ke liye to be clear. smiley36 It's now time for those games to return with a KKK ishtyle.

Now I know I will get lots of questions on what this means so please read the Q&A below. I decided it was an easier way to explain the game than explaining it here.

So are you ready? Well then get ready, get set, and sign up! Sign up ends on Mar 15th 11:59 PM IST.

This season there is no leaderboard. Each round your score will reset except in Round 4 where the points will be cumulative across the 2 mini-rounds within the round.

Questions can be asked in the thread (unless told otherwise) and I will accumulate the most important questions into a Q&A post below.

You are not allowed to ask anyone for help. This is your game and your game alone!

After each round, those that didn't submit answers or those with the lowest scores will be eliminated.

Note that you cannot ask anyone for help or reveal you are playing a game in any round. If you are suspected or caught cheating, you will be immediately removed from the game.

I will do my best to post results within an hour of the deadline along with the next round.

I reserve the right to reject your sign-up for this game.

Note that this season I will be first posting the round as it was originally presented by whoever designed it, followed by the way I have adapted the round. You have to play per what I post in the adaptation. I'll be posting the original round simply for you to see the differences (which I have tried to keep to a minimum).

Do not post your answers simply because a round is over. Until I post the results and everyone's answers or give you the go-ahead to post your answers, you are to assume that you posting your own answers will lead to your disqualification from the game.

Note that if you are not participating, do not post in this thread with anything like "that was easy I would have scored x points" or "such a simple round" or "here's my entry even though I'm not playing". I've had complaints from previous seasons and other games and I will ban you from my threads and/or raise your WL if you continue despite this rule. Saying you did not read the rule will not work. It's posted here and the assumption is that you've read it.

Tags - Leprechaun

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Q: How long will the game last?

A: I expect each round to last 2 to 3 days and there are 4 rounds. The last round is expected to be about 5 days as it will have 2 parts, so let's say 14 days on the higher end.

Q: What do you mean by KKK ishtyle?

A: KKK is Khatron Ke Khiladi. In KKK, Rohit Shetty (the host) divides contestants into various different stunts each "round" each weekend. The first round, all the contestants participate, usually 2 to 4 contestants per stunt. Then those that get a fear phanda, participate in a second round of stunts to try to remove that fear phanda. Finally, those still with a fear phanda partake in one stunt - the elimination stunt. I will be doing something similar but without the various levels. The first 3 rounds will have 3 mini-rounds. I will randomly assign you to one mini-round. You will compete against those in that mini-round to get to the next round. Those who score the lowest points will be eliminated from each mini-round.

Q: Will the mini-rounds be equal in difficulty?

A: Yes. I have done my best to choose similar difficulty mini-rounds. The rounds will get more difficult as we progress with Round 4 having 2 parts. There will be eliminations in the first part and only those who succeed in the first part will go to the second part of Round 4.

Q: 

A: 

Minionite thumbnail

1. Pete15rougmourey
  2. apuni88
  3. nutmeg7
  4. Rosyme
  5. DevilHere
  6. Neerasi29
  7. minakrish
  8. Pribz
  9. Life_Is_Dutiful
  10. Swetha-Sai
  11. Palak2812
  12. Agni_Jytsona
  13. SoniRita
  14. WildestDreams
  15. Red_eyes94
  16. Nichuss
  17. Amru4krish
  18. DreamOfEndless
  19. Criticiser
  20. Aquabutterfly
  21. MochaQueen
  22. hasini009
  23. RainOfDew
  24. BeingBlunt
  25. FlauntPessimism
  26. oh_nakhrewaali
  27. SarafWasima
  28. Physics_girl
  29. NINALOGY
  30. Savera84
  31. MoodyMango
  32. Hakuna_Matata11
  33. HeirOfSlytherin
  34. Shooting-Star
  35. Vedika.Kapoor
  36. Satrangi_Curls
  37. priya185
  38. Phenyl
  39. dhun.laagi
Edited by Minionite - 1 months ago
Minionite thumbnail
Minionite thumbnail

Sign up and bring your friends with you to torture them. smiley37 Read the first post and Q&A carefully!

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Sign up and bring your friends with you to torture them. smiley37 Read the first post and Q&A carefully!

Yeah yeah I know you want to come. smiley14

Minionite thumbnail

Aa jao mere subjects. smiley15

Minionite thumbnail

Interested in trying your luck again? smiley16 Bring your friends as well. smiley16

Minionite thumbnail

Calling you and your friends to this game. smiley17

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Aa jao mere subjects. smiley15

Sign me up please