Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

2 hours left to sign up.

Minionite thumbnail

🏎️ Round 1 Race 🏎️

I will open a thread and the last member to write in it will be eliminated!

Round will last 72 hours!

A few simple rules for this round!

🏎️ Each member must comment at least once in 24 hours. So at least 3 comments by one member must be posted at the end of the task.

🏎️ You fail to post within the frame three times, you are out!

🏎️  If all members comment in 24 hours, member can post again…at their own risk!

🔢 Round 2  One Two Ka Four 🔢

🔢 Each player choose a number from 1 to 100!

🔢 Once everyone has made their choice via PM to me, each player has to guess the sum in the thread!

🔢 The player(s) who has gone furthest to the correct result will be eliminated.

🙌🏼 Round 3 Mere Haath Main 🙌🏼

🤚✊✌️

This time you will try your hand at a seemingly simple game! A millennial game, the war between yin and yang, positive and negative. Rock, paper, scissor!

It will be randomly chosen who will start and he will decide who to challenge. 

🤚✊✌️

You will have to send me one of the three emojis in PM for each turn.  When I receive the choices I will publish the result in the thread.

🙌🏼 Whoever wins the battle passes the turn, whoever loses stays and challenges another competitor of her/ his choice.

🙌🏼 In case of a tie (card to card etc.), you will have to try again.

🙌🏼 The last 2 members playing the round will be eliminated!

Minionite thumbnail

Welcome, welcome, welcome. It is time to start the game with a wild ride! Oh come on. I've given so many hints already! Yes, these mini-rounds were designed by WildestDreams.

In a few minutes you will get a PM informing you of which mini-round you have been assigned to. Then you can read below to see what the rules of your mini-round are. Remember to play the correct round. I will be lenient this round and correct you if you play the wrong mini-round, but going forward if you do that I will simply give you a 0.

Just a note that this round on a whole will end on Mar 18 11:59 PM IST.

In your PM you have been sent the link to a thread where you have to play this round.

As my Souten said, the last person to write in the thread will be eliminated. I have changed this slightly to make it the last 2 people.

But there are a few rules (with a twist):

🏎️ Each of you assigned has to comment in the thread provided at least once every 24 hours. This means you can comment more than once, but 1 post is a requirement.

🏎️ Given this round will last 72 hours, this means that each member will be posting at least 3 posts by the end of the round.

🏎️ If you do not post 1 post every 24 hours, you will be eliminated.

🏎️ If all members comment in the 24 hours, then you can post again, but at your own risk.

If you have been assigned this round, here's your job.

🔢 in the next 24 hours, send me a random integer (that means a whole number) from 1 to 100.

🔢 Once everyone has made their choice via PM to me, I will let you know and you have to guess the sum of those numbers sent to me in the next 48 hours. Note that there are 12 people playing this round.

🔢 The 2 players who have gone furthest to the correct result will be eliminated.

For those playing this round, you will get to enjoy a fun game of rock, paper, scissor! And no we aren't on The Big Bang Theory so there's no lizard and Spock here.

The game is rather simple. I have sent you a link to a thread. The first post of that thread contains the names of all the contestants playing this round. Two of you have also gotten an extra line from me telling them that they get to start.

The 2 people who has been assigned to start will choose the contestant they want to challenge and post that in the thread. For example, if Hinna is the person starting, she will post in the thread "I challenge Zeal" and she will tag Zeal so that he sees it. Both of you then have to PM me your choice from rock, paper, scissor. Once I get the PMs, I will publish the result in the thread.

🙌🏼 Whoever wins the battle, will be done with the round and will pass into the next round. The loser will stay back and challenge someone else.

🙌🏼 Both people playing cannot choose the same person to challenge. Whoever posts first, they get their choice. The other person has to choose someone else.

🙌🏼 If there's a tie, then I will ask both of you to retry. In retrying you can choose to keep the same option or change it. If there's a second tie, then the person who PMed me first will be considered the "winner" and will pass and the other person will challenge someone else.

🙌🏼 The last 2 members playing this round will be eliminated.

Edited by Minionite - 1 months ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Itna pyaar apni Souten se!😂😂 

Pelhe round mein hi yaad karliya🤣🤣🤣

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Itna pyaar apni Souten se!😂😂 

Pelhe round mein hi yaad karliya🤣🤣🤣

Ab kya karoon. Tera pura game itna pasand aaya ke as it is lift kar liya. smiley37

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

smiley37tauba yeh kya round hai smiley37 

aur yeh itna pyaar kahan se between Mini and Wildy smiley37

Edited by Vedika.Kapoor - 1 months ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Can we comment on any topic on that thread?

Edited by Rosyme - 1 months ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Tagging the right Souten😂😂

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Yep chat away all you want. smiley37

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Game start bhi ho gaya smiley37 add me lolsmiley36