Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

Wow. It's been a while since I have seen a Sudoku game. My grandmom used to do it in the newspaper every morning and I learnt it from her but I haven't done one in over 14 years, since she passed.smiley24

She will be taunting and yelling at me from heaven.smiley39smiley44

@Shreya:

I have a sudoku app on my phone. No scratch that. I have 3 sudoku apps on my phone. I play either sudoku or Happy Color on my phone all the time. smiley36

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Yes. I want you to be eliminated. smiley15

Now's a good time to learn. smiley14

Yes! I got like 24 hours to learn and make sure your wish to get me out is not metsmiley37
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Sharing the leaderboard for the first 2 rounds.

Picture1.png

Screwed up bad in round 2. Since I am not eliminated I think I did ok in round 3. Round 2 achcha rehta to I would have done well. smiley36Ab jeetenge to nahi but let's see where I finish.

Round 4 Sudoku I know but not sure. Koi curveball Aa gaya ya Dimaag blank ho gaya to muskil hoga.

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Soni, behen, aapne waise hi first two rounds mein full score kiya hai, aap aise chinta na kareinsmiley39

but i did horrible in round 3. Bachgayi wohi garimat hai and round 4 half hr mein sudoku yikes bahut nayansafi hai
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol. Like always you and a few more regular winners say you know nothing but still win all the time. smiley37smiley37

Here also you will win. Nahi bhi aata ho to. Google to hai hi na. smiley39

time based mein google mein hi sab time nikal jaata hai, how i will do sudoku we shall see. Anyways good luck.
minakrish thumbnail

I have a sudoku app on my phone. No scratch that. I have 3 sudoku apps on my phone. I play either sudoku or Happy Color on my phone all the time. smiley36

Doing sudoku on a game app is easy since you can use the keyboard to input numbers but here we will have to manually write on the image you give us.smiley39

8ecfe1a8c7b7857cf3a843e6d60a5ae7.jpg

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Yesss... I need pencil and eraser to do sudoku as well. I will be bad at doing this on a tab/phone.smiley44

Thanks for the ideasmiley36 Even i need paper pen to do sudoku.

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Mein usually weekends par baithkar saare newspaper waale Sudoku solve karti hu, but I'm just a newbie, toh it definitely takes time for me, par dekh lengesmiley39

Atleast this season, there aren't things that I'm completely clueless aboutsmiley14

BeingBlunt thumbnail

3) w, v, n, r, e, s, f, b, a

Fern

Base

Safe

Vase

Near

Fave

Bane

Wave

Wane

Vane

Rane

Damn. I see so many words I missed. Jeetna to ab possible nahi hai. Unless I make all Sudokus and no one else does. smiley37
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Thanks for the ideasmiley36 Even i need paper pen to do sudoku.

Are you gonna print out her images and do it? I don't even have a printer available immediately. Main kya karu?smiley36