Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreverlazy thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I love sudoku!!! I'm not always great at it, but it's one of my favourite games. Quick question, do all 3 sudoku puzzles need to be filled in within the 30 minutes for points? Or do we just complete one?

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Minionite

Actually I've played some sudokus in the past where there are 2 answers. I actually ran a sudoku puzzle for my undergrad class once where I designed a sudoku and it had 2 right answers. smiley37 So just in case I'm covering my base here.

Oh wow, I haven't yet come across that.

That'd be a new one for me if it happens on this game. I think it'd make it more fun and interesting smiley36

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I can solve Sudoku

But I need pencil and eraser

So that I can erase again and again till I tear d paper smiley37

Dad is expert in this though smiley10

Intelligent man uses pen to solve and gets it correct most of d times smiley27

minakrish thumbnail

Wow. It's been a while since I have seen a Sudoku game. My grandmom used to do it in the newspaper every morning and I learnt it from her but I haven't done one in over 14 years, since she passed.smiley24

She will be taunting and yelling at me from heaven.smiley39smiley44

@Shreya:

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

I can solve Sudoku

But I need pencil and eraser

So that I can erase again and again till I tear d paper smiley37

Dad is expert in this though smiley10

Intelligent man uses pen to solve and gets it correct most of d times smiley27

Yesss... I need pencil and eraser to do sudoku as well. I will be bad at doing this on a tab/phone.smiley44

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Sharing the leaderboard for the first 2 rounds.

Picture1.png

Kya log mera dukh dard samajh sakte hai, kyunki pura crossword right hone ke baawajood mera score full nahi hai kyunki Meta decided to throw some random numbers for Jake's badge numbersmiley8

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Ugh i do not like Sudoku smiley13 gayi bhes paani mein for me.

Soni, behen, aapne waise hi first two rounds mein full score kiya hai, aap aise chinta na kareinsmiley39

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Ugh i do not like Sudoku smiley13 gayi bhes paani mein for me.

Lol. Like always you and a few more regular winners say you know nothing but still win all the time. smiley37smiley37

Here also you will win. Nahi bhi aata ho to. Google to hai hi na. smiley39

RainOfDew thumbnail

Now this is interestingsmiley42I love sudoku! But bahut time ho gaya khekr huesmiley36

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

I love sudoku!!! I'm not always great at it, but it's one of my favourite games. Quick question, do all 3 sudoku puzzles need to be filled in within the 30 minutes for points? Or do we just complete one?

As many as you can. Each one has a different set of points associated with it. So I leave it to you to decide which ones you want to tackle first.

All 3 can be done in 30 minutes. I had my mom and sis test it out. My mom is a pro at sudoku. It took her 20 minutes. And my sis does sudoku only like once a year and she took 31 minutes. So it is possible, but it depends on your level of experience and how you want to play them.