Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

So kicking myself because only now I can see 6-7 letters that I should and could've made... Was on the edge of my seat and refreshing for the PM and got my heart racing when it appeared smiley37

Minionite thumbnail

Sharing the leaderboard for the first 2 rounds.

Picture1.png

Minionite thumbnail

For this round I will give you all 24 hours to first choose a 30 minute slot in the next 48 hours that works best for you (I have sent you options). You will need all 30 minutes for this round so please choose accordingly.

At your chosen time, I will send you a PM and give you exactly 30 minutes to fill out the sudoku grids and send them back to me. There are 3 total: easy, medium, and hard.

Correctly filling out the easy sudoku will give you 25 points. Correctly filling out the medium sudoku will give you 35 points. And correctly filling out the hard sudoku will give you 50 points. Note that I will be comparing your sudoku to the answer first. As far as I can tell the sudokus should only have 1 answer. However, if yours does not match my answer and is still correct, it will still get the full points.

Deadline to choose your 30 minute slot is Aug 22nd 11:59 PM IST. This round will last until Aug 24th 8:30 AM IST.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I did so trash in the second round smiley19

I have heard about sudoku but don’t know what it is and how to play it smiley19

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I did so trash in the second round smiley19

I have heard about sudoku but don’t know what it is and how to play it smiley19

Well now's a great time to learn how to play it. smiley15

SoniRita thumbnail

Ugh i do not like Sudoku smiley13 gayi bhes paani mein for me.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Souten, you want me out with next round🫠🫠🫠 Never ever played Sodoku in my life😵‍💫

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh I made it...smiley3smiley44 I was ready to move on from stressing my heart smiley37 I love Sudoku and yes, you're correct. There should only be one correct number pattern to completing the boxes. Not sure how to complete it within 30 minutes though smiley36 I better get practising smiley2

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Souten, you want me out with next round🫠🫠🫠 Never ever played Sodoku in my life😵‍💫

Yes. I want you to be eliminated. smiley15

Now's a good time to learn. smiley14

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queen0fDarkness

Oh I made it...smiley3smiley44 I was ready to move on from stressing my heart smiley37 I love Sudoku and yes, you're correct. There should only be one correct number pattern to completing the boxes. Not sure how to complete it within 30 minutes though smiley36 I better get practising smiley2

Actually I've played some sudokus in the past where there are 2 answers. I actually ran a sudoku puzzle for my undergrad class once where I designed a sudoku and it had 2 right answers. smiley37 So just in case I'm covering my base here.