Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

On #1, #2, #3 - yes those count.

On #4 - all thanks to my memory and NY Times.

On $5 - maybe it's a North America thing but here the pencils usually have a #2 on them. It's literally called Pencil #2. I'm talking about the typical yellow ones that you use in school.

Thanks. So I was right for 3 atleast.

Cool. Now I need to think more and differently.

Oh lol that way. smiley37 That's pencil Marking of how dark it is. There are 1HB to 6HB pencils in India 2HB is the common one for writing. 3HB and onwards are used less and only for drawing/sketching.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

No she had a good Google. A few people told me that #4 and #5 were on Reddit and a site that had shared every Connections game to date. smiley37 I was surprised more people didn't find it and get a perfect 50 this round.

I didn't google. I used meta for no2 as told by RainOfDew. smiley36 And solved no 3 on my own. Tried no 4 and 5 and didn't work. Didn't think of Google. smiley36
Edited by BeingBlunt - 1 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Thanks. So I was right for 3 atleast.

Cool. Now I need to think more and differently.

Oh lol that way. smiley37 That's pencil Marking of how dark it is. There are 1HB to 6HB pencils in India 2HB is the common one for writing. 3HB and onwards are used less and only for drawing/sketching.

Yeah I learnt that in art class in 10th. But I still like calling it Pencil No 2. More nostalgic than the scientific reason. smiley37

And I can't tell you the number of times we would question the #2 as kids and teachers wouldn't give us proper answers. smiley36

Edited by Minionite - 1 months ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

No she had a good Google. A few people told me that #4 and #5 were on Reddit and a site that had shared every Connections game to date. smiley37 I was surprised more people didn't find it and get a perfect 50 this round.

Yep 4-5 had direct answers in other sitessmiley364 was a curve ball, that hurts carrot Jewels one.. but i got it eventually after firguring 1 groupsmiley16

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I didn't google. I used meta for no2 as told by RainOfDew. smiley36 And solved no 3 on my own. Tried no 4 and 5 and didn't work. Didn't think of Google. smiley36

Better than getting eliminatedsmiley36 even i didnt googled at first but after solving 1 grp of 4-5 i used it for remaining words so it helped.

I told u google as wellsmiley44it had direct answers of last 2.

Edited by RainOfDew - 1 months ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

On #1, #2, #3 - yes those count.

On #4 - all thanks to my memory and NY Times.

On $5 - maybe it's a North America thing but here the pencils usually have a #2 on them. It's literally called Pencil #2. I'm talking about the typical yellow ones that you use in school.

For Pencil one i wrote Rank 2, will it count? As silver medal is rank 2 nd Deputy is kinda Rank 2 only.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

For Pencil one i wrote Rank 2, will it count? As silver medal is rank 2 nd Deputy is kinda Rank 2 only.

Yep that counted.

4 words...cause message is too short....

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I haven't seen Snow or sleet

Have come across few Hail . May be lighter ones . Even if its lighter The ways ice pellets fall and d sound it's scary

In tamil we call it as ஆலங்கட்டி மழை

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Tumhare saath Main bhi smiley16

Got saved somehow. No idea how that happened 😂😂😂

Alaukik thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

yay got saved this round smiley41