Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

I have never watched it.. I'm Gonna google it.. smiley36

U don't live in India?

Tmkoc is the longest running show of Hindi Television.

It is a comedy show and now a shitty show jiska 1 second bhi nahi dekha hai from last few yrs bcoz of such a crap writing.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

https://x.com/kantineast/status/1822677799678968200?s=46 smiley37 no way people are shipping Manu and NC now smiley36 they do look super cute together..how tall is Manu smiley3 probably 5’5 I think

that’s Manu’s Mummy. smiley36 I want both of them to focus on LA 2028..win 4 golds.. Manu in three events and NC in javelin and then they can date, marry, have kids..whatever. Tab tak no dhyaan bhatkaana smiley36 https://x.com/kantineast/status/1822702943675597160?s=46
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

yes I mean Neeraj is a pind da ladka..Sunil Chetri also said that when sports federation discovered him through national games etc ....he was very very raw (very obviously) and also that they really worked on him ..I do think he has handled media in general very well and always comes across as very articulate and well put together ..even as he doesn’t shy away from his roots post fame and all that glamour and success as well and how he takes pride in asking the reporters to talk in Hindi or praising simple food etc..but what I meant is ..he was a naturally a good looking lad back from the junior championship days and is this lamba chauda ladka with good looks and persona even if he is from a village..he is far better looking than many of our film stars today smiley36 and now ofcourse with money, fame and access ..he is also very stylish with his clothes and shoes and grooming and everything..like someone said on X…he is god’s premium plan lol.

THIS. He is naturally a looker and also very stylish. His pre gold medal IG pics are there.

https://www.instagram.com/neeraj____chopra/p/BSETd_XF8px/?igsh=Y2ZkZm1pcDg2ZGcw

Edited by TorinoPasta - 1 months ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

.the rule was clear you are disqualified if you don't match weight criteria on any day. So that silver wasn't actually very rightful

Still let's see what the verdict is

Has there been a precedent where contestant reached finals and got disqualified for weight concerns and got their medal also taken away? Only when a contestant reaches the finale medal issue comes into picture as they have defeated everyone to reach the finals.

In Vinesh's case she has reached Finals so medal does come into picture. How can her semifinal opponent get to play the finale when she has lost fair and square.

Disqualification is understood as a rule but taking away medal upon reaching finals is stretching a bit. In such scenarios they should revisit the rule for medal criteria atleast because it is unfair to the contestants who fought hard to reach the finals defeating everyone on the way. It is like all that hard work, efforts of everyone involved was thrown into waste.

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Palak2812

U don't live in India?

Tmkoc is the longest running show of Hindi Television.

It is a comedy show and now a shitty show jiska 1 second bhi nahi dekha hai from last few yrs bcoz of such a crap writing.

No I don't know the show.. Yes I live in India but I'm not a native Hindi speaker.. So I never watched it till now.. Now that it is helping Aman itself I'm thinking to know it's story atleast smiley36

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Has there been a precedent where contestant reached finals and got disqualified for weight concerns and got their medal also taken away? Only when a contestant reaches the finale medal issue comes into picture as they have defeated everyone to reach the finals.

In Vinesh's case she has reached Finals so medal does come into picture. How can her semifinal opponent get to play the finale when she has lost fair and square.

Disqualification is understood as a rule but taking away medal upon reaching finals is stretching a bit. In such scenarios they should revisit the rule for medal criteria atleast because it is unfair to the contestants who fought hard to reach the finals defeating everyone on the way. It is like all that hard work, efforts of everyone involved was thrown into waste.

All your questions are fair and right from victim's point of view ,may be that is why CAS is taking time...

But when rules are out there in open we cannot do anything about it..weight any day must be right..That Japanese guy who was disqualified ,being seed no 1,in their own host country Japan last tokyo Olympics ,because of being overweight by just 50 grams..Our side clearly knew Vinesh's body and how it works and they must have been ready for all scenarios because in sporting world we never know how the draws will be.. This being their 3 rd Olympics.. They would have seen so much disqualification around them and they must have made sure that this situation never raised in first place.. Because the first thing they say is rules is rules na..

Okay now we filed appeal.. What would have happened had we not filed.. She would have stayed disqualified as per rules..

I would be glad if vinesh is paid for her hardwork, because it is her sweat and blood and it would be remarkable if her case is used to bring change in wrestling..but if CAS will pay heed to her or not we don't know..had they ever sided with victims we don't know..

They have to rewrite rules now in Wrestling only then Vinesh can be awarded medal..Are the ready for it we dont know..

Edited by Swathi.A - 1 months ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

No I don't know the show.. Yes I live in India but I'm not a native Hindi speaker.. So I never watched it till now.. Now that it is helping Aman itself I'm thinking to know it's story atleast smiley36

Then watch starting episodes.

Bcoz episodes coming from last 5 yrs are shit

Swathi.A thumbnail

that’s Manu’s Mummy. smiley36 I want both of them to focus on LA 2028..win 4 golds.. Manu in three events and NC in javelin and then they can date, marry, have kids..whatever. Tab tak no dhyaan bhatkaana smiley36 https://x.com/kantineast/status/1822702943675597160?s=46

Oh sassuma se mulakathsmiley36

Palak2812 thumbnail

Bhai rewrite karna hain toh they should also rewrite that stupid rule of if both the players have same score than the person getting it last wins.

This is the shittiest rule.