Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

classist toh hai hum Indians bahot zyadasmiley22 Manu is a pretty, presentable, urban girl..rich as well..has studied from Lady Shri Ram College, one of the most prestigious ones out there..Swapnil and Sarabjot will be forgotten like Vijay and Ravi Kumar Dahiyasmiley13..fact is..they go for starry personalities with some aura like Manu and Neeraj..for brands..thats the unfortunate reality :( I did not see Swapnil/ Sarabjot getting to meet top brass leaders and all..smiley22 I hope they bag gold next time smiley14

Only Manu is meeting

Her father has been associated with Congress not directly

But her family has been loyal Congress supporters also with Haryana elections just around the corner most probably Congress is coming in power in that state.

So she is meeting any Minister from Congress.

I would have liked her to stay away from Politics, except PM BJP ya kisi aur ke members se bhi nahi milna chahiye.

But she knows abhi woh kuch bhi maangi toh both the parties will fulfill her demand.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Yes before finale only.. He returned to win gold this time..

He has said he understands what she goes through as he met with same fate and returned heartbroken after disqualification..

He told her not to loose her heart and fightback..

In this scenario how will CAS rule in vinesh favour?

Disqualification is one thing but to deny rightful silver is just not done. Fine disqualify her from final cos of the rule but why cannot she get her rightful silver? when she defeated her opponents fair & square to reach the finals.

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Disqualification is one thing but to deny rightful silver is just not done. Fine disqualify her from final cos of the rule but why cannot she get her rightful silver? when she defeated her opponents fair & square to reach the finals.

That is one point being put forward by IOA.. Lets just see..

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Neeraj's was understandable as he won gold and that too in athletics. Although I agree with you. Barring tv ads, Neeraj did so many mag covers, also the collab with Tommy Hilfiger would never happen if he was not a cute looking guy.

Also look at his skin.. It is radiating.. Looking so fresh..

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

classist toh hai hum Indians bahot zyadasmiley22 Manu is a pretty, presentable, urban girl..rich as well..has studied from Lady Shri Ram College, one of the most prestigious ones out there..Swapnil and Sarabjot will be forgotten like Vijay and Ravi Kumar Dahiyasmiley13..fact is..they go for starry personalities with some aura like Manu and Neeraj..for brands..thats the unfortunate reality :( I did not see Swapnil/ Sarabjot getting to meet top brass leaders and all..smiley22 I hope they bag gold next time smiley14

Neeraj was very much like Ravi or Vijay. His gold took it for him. He wasn't able to speak English properly, was from a semi Urban background.

I remember in the first few days someone asked him questions like if he has kissed his girlfriend and whom will he like to kiss in this room.

He was taken aback and just got numb.

Since he was a Gold medalist and just 22 he slowly groomed himself. Even now if you had heard that interview he is a very simple village boy with Haryanvi accent. Good thing about him is that he didn't change himself to be accepted. He remained he was and made others reach out to him on his terms..

Rest of the things I completely agree

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

.the rule was clear you are disqualified if you don't match weight criteria on any day. So that silver wasn't actually very rightful

Still let's see what the verdict is

Palak2812 thumbnail

Bcoz that is rule

Which is clearly mentioned in the rule book and everyone knew about it.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Dude

Your dp is so cute smiley27

Palak2812 thumbnail

That is true

But Swapnil and Sarabjot are not bad looking.

People can be remembered if u win a Gold or make a exceptional record or do Politics.

Joh inmein se kuch nahi karta, is forgotten.

But I hope iss baar wale saare players if they place next time, hope they do super wll and win medals.

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Aise yaad mat kiya karo, main roo dunga. smiley36

Main hun na chup karane ke liye smiley9