Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

The problem is ..where do you draw the line..Rei Higuchi..who beat Aman in SF..went through the same thing in Tokyo..and had to withdraw because of 50g. But then I don’t know if it was just before the final bout..so who knows smiley5 https://x.com/espnindia/status/1822460431270867040?s=46

Yes before finale only.. He returned to win gold this time..

He has said he understands what she goes through as he met with same fate and returned heartbroken after disqualification..

He told her not to loose her heart and fightback..

In this scenario how will CAS rule in vinesh favour?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Yes before finale only.. He returned to win gold this time..

He has said he understands what she goes through as he met with same fate and returned heartbroken after disqualification..

He told her not to loose her heart and fightback..

In this scenario how will CAS rule in vinesh favour?

ok in that case..it’s definitely an open and shut case. smiley6
Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/qZXYj4G4vzg?feature=shared

This guy has said why india mustn't be a Host nation for Olympics.. and it is right

waplus thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Palak2812 thumbnail

The problem is ..where do you draw the line..Rei Higuchi..who beat Aman in SF..went through the same thing in Tokyo..and had to withdraw because of 50g. But then I don’t know if it was just before the final bout..so who knows smiley5 https://x.com/espnindia/status/1822460431270867040?s=46

Yahi difference hain unmein aur hum mein.

Japan is at no. 3 and we at 71.

Hamare yaha that player's face is bigger on the poster than the players who actually won the trophy.

Hockey walo ko itu si jagah di with barely anyone's face u can until and unless u try gaur se dekhne ko.

We are doing drama over the rules and Australia ka 1 player ne LA 2028 ki preparation bhi start kardi.

Yeh insaan ne bhi iss baar Gold jeet liya.

&

Hume sirf drama karna hain.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Manu is on a roll..she has already started with her brand endorsement campaigns lol. KFC, hotels, on a mag cover already.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-fN_rAyRvF/?igsh=Z3BscWdpMHJwcnZi

Swapnil and Sarabjot hardly gained followers on IG . smiley6

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Yahi difference hain unmein aur hum mein.

Japan is at no. 3 and we at 71.

Hamare yaha that player's face is bigger on the poster than the players who actually won the trophy.

Hockey walo ko itu si jagah di with barely anyone's face u can until and unless u try gaur se dekhne ko.

We are doing drama over the rules and Australia ka 1 player ne LA 2028 ki preparation bhi start kardi.

Yeh insaan ne bhi iss baar Gold jeet liya.

&

Hume sirf drama karna hain.

Hockey walo ko welcome bhi kucch khaas nahi diya haismiley26

Yeah I saw that video too..I just hope we find fresh talent in Archery and swimming. Sunil Chhetri ka podcast suna maine kal..make that man the Sports Minister..he has amazing ideas and we need to find and hone talent early...not be brutal like China..find a balance though..but yeah if we really want to improve and show the mettle..we need people like him on the top..he said Neeraj was identified and honed very early..thats why he is where he is.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Hockey walo ko welcome bhi kucch khaas nahi diya haismiley26

Yeah I saw that video too..I just hope we find fresh talent in Archery and swimming. Sunil Chhetri ka podcast suna maine kal..make that man the Sports Minister..he has amazing ideas and we need to find and hone talent early...not be brutal like China..find a balance though..but yeah if we really want to improve and show the mettle..we need people like him on the top..he said Neeraj was identified and honed very early..thats why he is where he is.

I would love Chhetri as Sports Minister

But I don't want him to get hate and trolled.

Yaha logo ko joh BJP mein aaye agar sense bhi bole tab bhi problem ho jaati hain.

They have started hating Saina, Geeta Phogat, Mary Kom, Yogeshwar Dutt etc.

I don't want him to get the unnecessary hate like these players get even when they are talking sense.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Swapnil and Sarabjot hardly gained followers on IG . smiley6

classist toh hai hum Indians bahot zyadasmiley22 Manu is a pretty, presentable, urban girl..rich as well..has studied from Lady Shri Ram College, one of the most prestigious ones out there..Swapnil and Sarabjot will be forgotten like Vijay and Ravi Kumar Dahiyasmiley13..fact is..they go for starry personalities with some aura like Manu and Neeraj..for brands..thats the unfortunate reality :( I did not see Swapnil/ Sarabjot getting to meet top brass leaders and all..smiley22 I hope they bag gold next time smiley14
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

classist toh hai hum Indians bahot zyadasmiley22 Manu is a pretty, presentable, urban girl..rich as well..has studied from Lady Shri Ram College, one of the most prestigious ones out there..Swapnil and Sarabjot will be forgotten like Vijay and Ravi Kumar Dahiyasmiley13..fact is..they go for starry personalities with some aura like Manu and Neeraj..for brands..thats the unfortunate reality :( I did not see Swapnil/ Sarabjot getting to meet top brass leaders and all..smiley22 I hope they bag gold next time smiley14

Neeraj's was understandable as he won gold and that too in athletics. Although I agree with you. Barring tv ads, Neeraj did so many mag covers, also the collab with Tommy Hilfiger would never happen if he was not a cute looking guy.