Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Ace Tennis Stars

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I think we have a bright future ahead. Fingers crossed 4 years later..we won’t just see double digit tally but a greatly improved ranking and 5 plus golds. A girl can dream smiley14 I’m planning to take up some sport seriously:.smiley37 Atleast Olympics has inspired me to do something..even if I don’t make it to district levelsmiley37..though I used to be horrible at sports in school but good at chess and went for a few tournaments and state level in it. Definitely want to try learning archery more seriously and not like Sallu bhai wala timepass resort archery smiley36

@Bold : Count me in . I don ve good eye sight but still wanted to try smiley37 . This is d only sport that grabbed my attention this time . And also got some interest in weightlifting. Couple of days ago I helped dad in fixing new stand for refrigerator . I was telling mom dad that I m going to join gym and lift weights smiley37

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Ace Tennis Stars

Originally posted by: Palak2812

It is on 11th tomorrow when Olympics gets over.

In regional news channel

They said Aug 13

So when exactly ?

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 1 months ago
Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

In regional news channel

They said Aug 13

So when exactly ?

13th only Sandhya.. What is the use of it..

##

The ad-hoc division of CAS has extended time for the Sole Arbitrator Hon. Dr Annabelle Bennett in the Vinesh Phogat vs. United World Wrestling & the International Olympic Committee matter to give a decision till 6-00 p.m. on August 13, 2024," the IOA statement read. "The reference to August 11 in the earlier communication sent by me was to the time given to all parties to present any additional documents before the Sole Arbitator."

The body apologised for "the confusion and inconvenience caused".

Edited by Swathi.A - 1 months ago
Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Both Imane khleif and she were subjected to harassment that they are not women and are biologically male people..Both won gold in their respective categories..

Screenshot_2024-08-11-12-55-06-058_com.nis.app.jpg

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aussies being bad at something for a change is a flex lol. Please remove this travesty from next Olympics. Cultural dance competition Rakho isse better hai..plus every country can bring their own flavour there..this has to be just the most stupid stuff at Olympics ever. smiley36 https://x.com/bowtiedmara/status/1822299630266183699?s=46

MaxMayfield thumbnail

The games end today..looking forward to the closing ceremony..lets see what new kaand France does this timesmiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Vinesh is in this poster too! Wrestling federation President has been re-iterating rules are rules and how the 2 weigh ins have always been in this because wrestlers used to manipulate the system before that and that he will strongly oppose joint silver and all. The fact that they are taking so much time..either it is to let the steam run out on it..or it is to actually give a historic decision in favour of Vinesh..it’s just my instinct but I think it will go in favour of Vinesh. Let’s see. https://x.com/criccrazyjohns/status/1822532335226765379?s=46

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Everyone is annoyed with 4 word rule on IF…on the contrary I always used to over-write smiley37 long longgggggg paragraphs smiley37

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Manu is on a roll..she has already started with her brand endorsement campaigns lol. KFC, hotels, on a mag cover already.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-fN_rAyRvF/?igsh=Z3BscWdpMHJwcnZi

Edited by MaxMayfield - 1 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

The problem is ..where do you draw the line..Rei Higuchi..who beat Aman in SF..went through the same thing in Tokyo..and had to withdraw because of 50g. But then I don’t know if it was just before the final bout..so who knows smiley5 https://x.com/espnindia/status/1822460431270867040?s=46