Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

We have done really bad . :(

Languishing at the bottom. Ab sports period me maths parhaoge to yehi hoga

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If 4 of our bronze had been gold..we would jump to No 14. Ireland doesn’t have many medals its only because they have more gold… But nosmiley1 not possible..we will forever be poor, hungry, bullock cart riding Indians for these White people smiley19 Vinesh ka gold gaya…Nishant ka potential gold gaya..Reetika ka gold gaya..smiley7 smiley19 I don’t care about rules..she was the better wrestler smiley19 Olympics is a deeply political event..and it’s not just about sports but about some kind of display of power as well. Sucks. Let’s hope LA 2028 will be something different smiley19

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

All medals in swimming to make usa win. So like china we should target swimming

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

If 4 of our bronze had been gold..we would jump to No 14. Ireland doesn’t have many medals its only because they have more gold… But nosmiley1 not possible..we will forever be poor, hungry, bullock cart riding Indians for these White people smiley19 Vinesh ka gold gaya…Nishant ka potential gold gaya..Reetika ka gold gaya..smiley7 smiley19 I don’t care about rules..she was the better wrestler smiley19 Olympics is a deeply political event..and it’s not just about sports but about some kind of display of power as well. Sucks. Let’s hope LA 2028 will be something different smiley19

Ye kya rule hai ki jisne later score kiya. Shouldn't it be about who was more dominating?

Waise I don't even understand why was she given that passivity thing

Agar humaara ek bhi gold hota to we would have been within 50..

But kya hi karein we were destined to be behind Pakistan.

I still hope this first seeded lady wins SF, lekin wo jaisa kheli hai against Riteeka and even in her first match, I don't think she will win against USA

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 1 months ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Yes target swimming. Ye wrestling and boxing me ye log kaafi hadd tak dependent on referee hai

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

What if that opponent is disqualified and rithika goes to next round

Ha jaise arshad doping mai fail hojaye aur neeraj ko gold mil jayesmiley37*just kidding*

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Political toh hai, but it's also about the glo al standing of your country. We need to improve our GDP, 💸💸 makes the world go round. Case in point, BCCI.

The bias is happening with a lot of countries, yesterday this Bulgarian guy in my team was also ranting how there's so much bias in boxing against a lot of countries.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serena_shadow

Aisa bad luck bhi sirf Indians ke pas hai cause I didn't see koi aur country ke wrestler ko disqualify Kiya ho....saari new rules hum pe hi impose kr rhe hai taki world's highest populated country ke logo ko rules yaad ho jayesmiley37smiley37they are educating our country's people cause iss Olympics bhot se new rules pata chale hai iss baarsmiley37smiley37

No

Italian wrestlers too have got disqualified in this Olympics

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Ye kya rule hai ki jisne later score kiya. Shouldn't it be about who was more dominating?

Waise I don't even understand why was she given that passivity thing

Agar humaara ek bhi gold hota to we would have been within 50..

But kya hi karein we were destined to be behind Pakistan.

I still hope this first seeded lady wins SF, lekin wo jaisa kheli hai against Riteeka and even in her first match, I don't think she will win against USA

in case of passivity..when scores are tied at 1-1..they should look at the point difference in the previous match and accordingly announce the winner..they need to revisit their stupid rules... It’s only fair that way. I fear that too..Reetika dominated her first round..12-2..the no 1 seed and all won what 6-4? Repechage main aa Gaye toh badi baat hogi..
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

That's what I am saying

We should start doing well in Swimming

Bcoz atleast in big cities and big schools, colleges mein hain Swimming pools.

Woh chahe toh ismein accha kar sakte with