Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

It's not partiality or something else

The rule is that the one who scores later gets the upper hand.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Scores later to aise bol rahe he jaise usne kuch karke score kiya. Kuch nahi kiya usne.

We can see france partiality. People with high testesterone are beating women in boxing to win medals. Due to pleasing algeria.

But in other sports high hormones level not allowed. Good * slow claps *

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

What if that opponent is disqualified and rithika goes to next round

Ye to matlab hadd ka optimism hai

Lekin wo bhi nhi hoga. If her opponent is disqualified in the SF, to uski SF waali opponent ko final bhejenge and then Ritika won't even be eligible for repechage

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Yeh kaisa mazaak hai smiley37 I hate wrestling smiley7smiley37 if I was judge..Reetika IMO won the match because she was fighting a top seed and forced her to win 1 point through passivity smiley22 and they could have extended the match for 2 more minutes or something to see who wins in that:..smiley7 I want Indians to do some kabza of Wrestling Federation…Jay Shah ka koi bhai hai Kyasmiley22smiley37

I wasn't expecting anything from her, but this was a real heartbreak. She actually got so close to a win and lost because of such a weird rule.

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Scores later to aise bol rahe he jaise usne kuch karke score kiya. Kuch nahi kiya usne.

We can see france partiality. People with high testesterone are beating women in boxing to win medals. Due to pleasing algeria.

But in other sports high hormones level not allowed. Good * slow claps *

Waise to fir Jo point Riteeka ko mila tha usme bhi kuchh nhi kiya tha usne. It was about saving the attack..

Khair kismat kharab hai apne country ki

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Ye to matlab hadd ka optimism hai

Lekin wo bhi nhi hoga. If her opponent is disqualified in the SF, to uski SF waali opponent ko final bhejenge and then she won't even be eligible for repechage

Phir mein kya karoon.. Ye dukh katam hi nahi oh raha.. smiley28

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I don't understand how do they do it with rules in boxing and wrestling smiley24

Phir mein kya karoon.. Ye dukh katam hi nahi oh raha.. smiley28

Pata nhi yaar. I just want to wipe off this Olympics

Pehle jin jin se umeed thi wo saare saare 4th position par aa gaye.

Then I decided ki ab kisi aur medal ki ummeed hi nhi rakhni hai taaki dukh Kam ho.

I was ok if we didn't have any medal in Neeraj match to wahan Pakistan to Gold medal mil gaya (they are taunting us on that)

Riteeka se to 0 expectations the(since I don't know her at all), was like ye to haaregi hi 1st seed se, to aisa ho gaya.. a loss after having been in commanding position throughout just because opposition got the point scored later.

Matlab ki aisa ho raha hai ki I think I am prepared for the worst and usse bhi bura ho raha hai

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

I don't understand how do they do it with rules in boxing and wrestling smiley24

Poor girl she was dominating throughout the match.

And poor us. We would have had a match on the last day as well had she reached SF but because of this stupid rule..

serena_shadow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What if that opponent is disqualified and rithika goes to next round

Aisa bad luck bhi sirf Indians ke pas hai cause I didn't see koi aur country ke wrestler ko disqualify Kiya ho....saari new rules hum pe hi impose kr rhe hai taki world's highest populated country ke logo ko rules yaad ho jayesmiley37smiley37they are educating our country's people cause iss Olympics bhot se new rules pata chale hai iss baarsmiley37smiley37