Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 days ago

So bait and switch confirmed! SRGMP and Idol - both having some judges who some of us don't even consider singers!

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

So bait and switch confirmed! SRGMP and Idol - both having some judges who some of us don't even consider singers!

Oh No!!!!!! What a combo taking both the shows together. Had it not been SG I would’ve quit. Feeling so so cheated.
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

So they came and did their magic like only they can! Both of them singing each other's song was the bonus.

But not even a word about Indian Idol. I wonder if Sony is just doing a bait-and-switch tactic here!

Yeah, you said it ! That was magic like only they can. ❤️.

Loved the tribute part they did for big B 💕. Singing each other’s song was 👌👌💕,

Just when I was gearing up to catch more such magic comes the bummer of Badshah. 😡😳😩😩😩😩😩

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Since when did Badshah have more fans than Sonu? smiley3

Whose dumb idea was it to have Badshah on board smiley3

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Meredith

Since when did Badshah have more fans than Sonu? smiley3

Whose dumb idea was it to have Badshah on board smiley3

Could be budget constraints? Can it be that Badshah pays to get on board? How else can he share a panel with the others?
So, after paying for 2 bigwigs, they must’ve got Badshah with money! Long stretch of imagination - but can’t fathom otherwise. How can we accept Badshah in Sonu’s place of all people?
Reality Show, does this happen? Paying to the channel to judge shows? How else can you explain the current panel of srgmp?
Earlier also ppl not related to the said art have been judges - like Sonakshi for Idol junior or Chetan Bhagat for Nach Baliye ( that was the limit 🤣)

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Arunita

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Could be budget constraints? Can it be that Badshah pays to get on board? How else can he share a panel with the others?

So, after paying for 2 bigwigs, they must’ve got Badshah with money! Long stretch of imagination - but can’t fathom otherwise. How can we accept Badshah in Sonu’s place of all people?

Reality Show, does this happen? Paying to the channel to judge shows? How else can you explain the current panel of srgmp?

Earlier also ppl not related to the said art have been judges - like Sonakshi for Idol junior or Chetan Bhagat for Nach Baliye ( that was the limit 🤣)

I suspect not. Badshah has judged reality shows in the past including India's Got Talent on Sony. Also MTV Hustle and Dil Hai Hindustani. He is an awful choice but is considered to have a presence in the industry. Certainly has greater fan following than Vishal. And for all you know the Season may include talent that he can judge well from his experience. The way these shows are going there is always room for experimentation with new kind of music.

Addendum: Also, he comes across as a good human being and is kind to contestants. With SG and VD around, there is enough quality to judge contestants.

Edited by Realityshow - 9 days ago
minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DATW_OAJcC9/?igsh=MXBpNTJncGR4M2s0ag==

Just saw this reel and now that they revealed Badshah as the third judge, I’m gonna skip this season.🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Akash Thapa on his vlog said IBD got extended by a week from 4th oct which was the finale week so I guess II starts the week after Dusshera...

Edited by Andakadipatta - 7 days ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

first promo out over here with only Badshah in it saying few lines ... and I'm coming and then Indian Idol Logo stating "coming soon"