Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

Weren't the students of Bangladesh innocent when they toppled the govt?? These people themselves have given them the power to be the judge, jury and executioner, they wanted this and they got this

But this boy was mentally challenged and an orphan

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

https://x.com/sanatandha/status/1839018722146795730?s=46&t=raeISQ_GJHRQslUoibooOw

Bharat also must ask about Hindus in pak , Bangladesh , Afghanistan, Kashmir etc…

Save Bangladeshi Hindus , Hindu genocide happening in Bangladesh.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Moonks

Weren't the students of Bangladesh innocent when they toppled the govt?? These people themselves have given them the power to be the judge, jury and executioner, they wanted this and they got this

These people have suddenly started feeling that after the fall of dictator (Haseena) they are the prosecutor, judge and executioner

This is why a stable government is needed. When there is such doldrum situation, everyone thinks themselves to be the main

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

But this boy was mentally challenged and an orphan

Maybe I am insensitive, but somehow this one episode hurt me more than the Hindus who were attacked and tormented.

For them it was expected, but I didn''t think even a mentally challenged person won''t be safe

Same happened to a mentally challenged kid in a Punjab Gurudwara 2 years back for alleged sacrilege of their religious texts

This mob mentality is the worst thing to happen

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Maybe I am insensitive, but somehow this one episode hurt me more than the Hindus who were attacked and tormented.

For them it was expected, but I didn''t think even a mentally challenged person won''t be safe

Same happened to a mentally challenged kid in a Punjab Gurudwara 2 years back for alleged sacrilege of their religious texts

Very very sensitive indeed. smiley13

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

And he just wanted food nothing elsesmiley19. These monsters deserves a brutal deathsmiley35. They should be beaten mercilessly but kept alive. Later they should left alone with wild animals. One can do more worse things with such monsters but I really wish that these monsters die a brutal deathsmiley35
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8