Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Thankyou for making this post

Have you ever seen Pakistani TV shows, they demean Hinduism like anything 

The mentality is like that. Shahid afridi (Afretard as we used ti call him ) once said his daughter was watching some indian drama and she saw the aarti ritual and started doing it. He broke the TV the moment he saw it. And he is one of the topmost elites there. smiley35

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lets have a bet kitne der me close hoga ye. smiley16

You cant shade IF's fav country and such a huge audience that brings ad revenue. smiley39

On topic. The first reply from the other side will be " India is a secular country officially so everyone is equal, but the IF's fav country and BD are islamic countries officially. So India has a right/duty to protect all but we dont."   smiley39

what does it meab “Islamic country” -I thought that only meant that they had majority Islamic population. Isn’t it their duty to protect all its citizens too ? 

or humanity is humanity … at least the liberals using that word should  apply it consistently. 🤔🤔🤔

Even their tv shows are filled with hate ? I had no idea as I don’t watch. 

So in their society where does love / peace / harmony exist ?

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't see their shows but I've seen a few clips of their shows, news debates, movies and interviews where they insult Hinduism and Hindu Gods 🫤

Edited by NathuPaapi - 3 months ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I don't see their shows but I've seen a few clips of their shows, news debates, movies and interviews where they insult Hinduism and Hindu Gods 🫤

They make it like being Hindu is crime, I saw a movie clip, where hero says ye ladai hum dono ki nhi balki bahut se bhagwan aur ek allah ki hai

Literally showing that nothing happens when they worship to Hindu Gods, but wishes are granted when prayed to Islamic God

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Even their tv shows are filled with hate ? I had no idea as I don’t watch. 

So in their society where does love / peace / harmony exist ?

They have a homogenous society, every one is a Muslim (95%) and even among those 80% are Sunnis, they have so much of an anti other syndrome that an Ahmedi (who consider themselves Muslims though Pakistani law say they are non Muslims) can be punished legally and imprisoned (entire family), if they do a Qurbani of any animal even inside their house on BakraEid

An Ahmedi was punished for saying "Salam Walikum" as it was deemed as him posing as a Muslim

I know a Hindu man was jailed because he had married a Muslim girl and none of them had converted 

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

what does it meab “Islamic country” -I thought that only meant that they had majority Islamic population. Isn’t it their duty to protect all its citizens too ? 

or humanity is humanity … at least the liberals using that word should  apply it consistently. 🤔🤔🤔

No they are by law an Islamic country

It's official name is Islamic Republic Pakistan 

By law a non Muslim can not become PM, President or Chief of Army in Pakistan (practically to they cant even become a CM)

Legally a Muslim needs to appear to court if s/he wants to convert to any other religion, but for others to convert to Islam, that can happen in any mosque

They officially discriminate against Non Muslims

Even for creation of new religious monuments in own purchased land, non Muslims need to take special permission

The respond of Pakistanis is that we will obviously do it this way since we are Islamic country, but India claims to be a secular country hence can not discriminate 

They have a homogenous society, every one is a Muslim (95%) and even among those 80% are Sunnis, they have so much of an anti other syndrome that an Ahmedi (who consider themselves Muslims though Pakistani law say they are non Muslims) can be punished legally and imprisoned (entire family), if they do a Qurbani of any animal even inside their house on BakraEid

An Ahmedi was punished for saying "Salam Walikum" as it was deemed as him posing as a Muslim

I know a Hindu man was jailed because he had married a Muslim girl and none of them had converted 

where are all the SM posts on this ? Viral tweets ? Insta posts ? Where have the humanitarians disappeared ? The so called liberals / moderates ? Yeah thread mein bhee naheen deekhey 

so basically they are doing genocide of non Muslims in their countries and no mass protests anywhere on this ? 🥲🥲

did you see the video I posted ? They want to Invole “sharia greater than constitution” when it comes to number of wives and breeding. But when asked if they have fixed deposits and they should cancel it as they are not allowed to earn interest by same book .. they don’t. How convenient. 

I wonder if Islamic countries will be banning banks next. Well Pakistan doesn’t really have that problem as is as it’s almost bankrupt. But still. 

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

They make it like being Hindu is crime, I saw a movie clip, where hero says ye ladai hum dono ki nhi balki bahut se bhagwan aur ek allah ki hai

And in one movie clip Hindu God doesn't listen to the prayers of Hindu heroine while Allah answers the prayers of the imaan wala Muslim hero... And then heroine realises Allah is the greatest.

In one clip from some serial of Fawad khan's serial Gandhi was being insulted (not that I mind that).

That Afridi clip is quite infamous too....

Edited by NathuPaapi - 3 months ago

No they are by law an Islamic country

It's official name is Islamic Republic Pakistan 

By law a non Muslim can not become PM, President or Chief of Army in Pakistan (practically to they cant even become a CM)

Legally a Muslim needs to appear to court if s/he wants to convert to any other religion, but for others to convert to Islam, that can happen in any mosque

They officially discriminate against Non Muslims

Even for creation of new religious monuments in own purchased land, non Muslims need to take special permission

The respond of Pakistanis is that we will obviously do it this way since we are Islamic country, but India claims to be a secular country hence can not discriminate 

Hmmm. Even our sanatan dharm is love for all. Progress for all. Prosperity of all (regardless of their religion)

so basically they (Pakistan etc) are doing genocide by law ? Is Quran their constitution or they have an actual constitution ?