Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

For Bangladesh there had always been a party who did cause atrocities to minority - Hindus to be more specific.

But during Hasina’s reign, the atrocities definitely lowered down a lot which also led to development of the country to a good extent.

But then again politics in Bangladesh is strongly led by students there unlike in India.

So to compare Bangladesh and India politics wouldn’t be right as they aren’t on the same page.

I am not talking about Politics.

I know even during Haseena time Hindus were getting killed and treated poorly.

But now it would be in the open like it is in Pak.

Also, Bangladesh was doing well it was becoming a manufacturing hub, as I said in my earlier posts.

I still don't believe this all happened without the intervention of US. They are the biggest reason why all this happened.

India and Ban were the only ones who had Pol. stability (not taking China) in that region.

This is just going bad as it will harm both India and Bangladesh.

Edited by Palak2812 - 2 months ago
Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moonks

I just visited a Bangladeshi page on insta and the admin is saying nothing is going on in Bangladesh of this sort, it's the tactic of Sheikh Hasina and India to spread propaganda against Bangladeshis, just because they are minorities in the country it is propaganda but it wouldn't have been a propaganda if it was about the other community, how can they stop this if they think and making people believe that none of this is happening, that nothing is wrong

I have no idea about Insta or for that matter the page you are referring to.

Atrocities are happening and that’s the unfortunate truth.

But that’s happening because few people are taking advantage of the situation and creating the nuisance.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Well in the UK too only specific types of immigrants are doing all the riots and crimes and natives are fighting against it.

Palak2812 thumbnail
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Then how hard it is for those 90% people to control these 10%?? Aren't these people are the same who is crying for Palestine since last 9 months?? But they can do ethnic cleansing, they can do all sort of atrocities to the people who don't belong to their religion?? Just because they are not from their community humanity is not in danger??

There are many Muslim students and people who safeguarded temples and other minority places the entire night. They are putting in some effort, its just that some people took advantage of it when the BD ppl were busy celebrating Hasina’s departure, and when they realized some took actions as soon as they can.
Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

I have no idea about Insta or for that matter the page you are referring to.

Atrocities are happening and that’s the unfortunate truth.

But that’s happening because few people are taking advantage of the situation and creating the nuisance.

What I don't understand is this was about the reservation system, student protested their PM responded so why did they attack hindu as soon as she resigned?? And they are specifically targeting the Hindus, how does they know in which house they live or who is in the family?? It's not a sudden attack but a preplanned one, I can't believe it has anything to do with Sheikh Hasina and quota system, you cannot find out in seconds who lives where and how many members are their in the family, the same thing happened in kashmir in 70 and 80s and it was all planned by the Pakistan, they started with killing Hindus who were in some kind of power and position, then targeted the houses and temples, they find out where they live and prepared a list whose house to attack, whom to kill and whom to keep alive, I won't be surprised if there comes a news after few days that these people were doing target killing, they have a list and all the info
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Palak2812

It is always the same

JNU JMI etc mein bhi in name of political disagreement they will do naare of harming Hindus, especially Brahmins, and Baniya.

Heck even the LGBTQ rallies would be shouting and abusing Hindus and Hinduism in India.

This has always left me dumbfounded. Hinduism is the only religion that recognises them. They are legally recognised as third gender in India because of cultural reasons. And they abuse that same culture. India has sporting events specifically for them..A solution that the west is still struggling with even at olympic level.

Pata nahi inko samajh kyun nahi aata