Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Socklet

Just because the population decreased you believe the hindus are suffering here? Aren’t the muslims suffering in India too? Just because their population increased you want us to believe they are safe and secure there? They aren’t facing discrimination? Please try to make change for better instead of fighting here and making this thread into Hindu Vs Muslim. We are trying to protect our minorities! I’ll not have any hindu muslim debate. This thread is about my country’s second victory and we are gonna protect it at all cost.

That's not "just" my friend. That's the biggest parameter to check the safety.

Any place a community is unsafe either leaves the place or faces reduced population increase and attacks lowering the numbers. Population increase of highest percentage happens only where the community is safe. No community facing discrimination and attacks has highest population increase.

And it was you who brought India into the discussion, we were just mentioning the concerns over attacks on Hindus temples and houses... You made it an Hindu vs Muslim

About your country's second freedom, congratulations on that.

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Socklet thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

That's not "just" my friend. That's the biggest parameter to check the safety.

Any place a community is unsafe either leaves the place or faces reduced population increase and attacks lowering the numbers. Population increase of highest percentage happens only where the community is safe. No community facing discrimination and attacks has highest population increase.

And it was you who brought India into the discussion, we were just mentioning the concerns over attacks on Hindus temples and houses... You made it an Hindu vs Muslim

About your country's second freedom, congratulations on that.

can you check the thread again but with glasses? There were people who already commented about Hindus are in danger and the other member commented Bangladesh treat hindus like shit, I mean really? If you talk shit about my country I’ll reply back.
Palak2812 thumbnail

https://x.com/hindu8789/status/1820466249492828467

Edited by Palak2812 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Socklet

can you check the thread again but with glasses? There were people who already commented about Hindus are in danger and the other member commented Bangladesh treat hindus like shit, I mean really? If you talk shit about my country I’ll reply back.

Yes we were worried about Hindus in there since even you will agree they are being attacked. There was no other reason why so many have to protect.

As per latest news (not saying it's definitely true) Liton Das' house has been attacked as well

We were just discussing on that. You brought it into Hindu Muslim though data is completely against that

Let's ask now, all Durga Puja pandals were attacked in 2021 because in one of them a Quran was found(as the news spread), in India a Shivaling was found in the wazughar of a mosque(as the news spread) were there attacks in all the mosques here?

You could have answered about your country and how your people are working without doing a whataboutism here.

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 2 months ago

Anyhow I don't want to blame you or your country.

I just hopes things get sorted there.

Also I hope India Bangladesh relations aren't worsened

Socklet thumbnail
Socklet thumbnail

Yes we were worried about Hindus in there since even you will agree they are being attacked. There was no other reason why so many have to protect.

As per latest news (not saying it's definitely true) Liton Das' house has been attacked as well

We were just discussing on that. You brought it into Hindu Muslim though data is completely against that

Let's ask now, all Durga Puja pandals were attacked in 2021 because in one of them a Quran was found(as the news spread), in India a Shivaling was found in the wazughar of a mosque(as the news spread) were there attacks in all the mosques here?

You could have answered about your country and how your people are working without doing a whataboutism here.

that was Mashrafe’s house not Liton’s. Please don’t believe everything you see in social media. Try to check its authenticity
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

See whether you agree or not, slowly Bangladeshi Hindus have been targeted. They have reduced from 17% to 7% in 50 years. There might be multiple reasons for it but slow attacks is the chief one.

Saying that I really appreciate that you all are trying to protect the minorities. You aren't making it against a religion...

Let's see how would be the relationship between India and Bangladesh. I hope not bad

If it wasn't religion or nationality as an issue, it would surely be something else. smiley4