Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

It is so sad to see Hindus living in Muslim dominated countries suffer whenever something happens smiley18smiley18

Can all Hindus leave Bangadesh permanently and immigrate to India?

CAA? Saw the protests? Illegal entries should be protected and even given Aadhar cards. But such laws need to be protested u c

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Little_cupcakes

I hope india stay away from this matter..

India can't stay away from this matter when we have a 4,096-kilometre-long boundary we share.

That too which isn't fenced or had so high security.

This unrest will hurt Indians a lot as none of our neighbouring states except Bhutan is calm, nice, peaceful, or doesn't have unrest.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Hey guys just to clarify the resignation of Hasina meant freedom and victory for Bangladeshis.

The reason is because of her dictatorship thousands of innocents lost their lives. It all began from what was suppose to be a peaceful protest as students wanted the quota system to be revoked as only 44% of them can get jobs based on merit and rest are quota which is really unfair. It was a normal protest but then the polices just started killing unarmed students for no reason and it turned into a massacre. They even switched off internet for 6 freaking days and would record phone calls! It was hard to get calls and if you can get through those from BD their calls get recorded! Even after internet was back, the government party will go to houses and arrest people. They would also check their phones outside. It was horrible.

Though the quota system was revoked afterwards they still continued harming and killing students which is why many wanted Hasina to step down. Today she finally stepped down but she should have done it much earlier or at least could have avoided the death of thousands people, she didnt handle this situation well.

And about the minorities, I hope there will be more fair ruling for all religions under the new authority. Everyone deserves to stay peacefully. Trust me thats what most Bangladeshis want, its just some narrow-minded clowns that do stupid things

Edited by JustRandomGirl - 2 months ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

India can't stay away from this matter when we have a 4,096-kilometre-long boundary we share.

That too which isn't fenced or had so high security.

This unrest will hurt Indians a lot as none of our neighbouring states except Bhutan is calm, nice, peaceful, or doesn't have unrest.

I get you guys are concerned cause of some illegal immigrants entering. I hope this issue gets resolved. The issue is slowly getting under control, hope the immigrants will return back soon.
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
More than the corruted politicians its because of this narrow minded people the country is in trouble. Some of these people ruin the country’s reputation
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

A lot of Bangladeshis are posting this

https://postimg.cc/ZC1CPY00

Many even shares this

https://postimg.cc/McYH8y5j

Most of them are against minorities being harmed.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Indian Army is on red alert

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 months ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Praying for peace and hope the injured get treatment jai mata di.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

I get you guys are concerned cause of some illegal immigrants entering. I hope this issue gets resolved. The issue is slowly getting under control, hope the immigrants will return back soon.

Since yesterday temples have been being attacked

Jamat e Islami is taking front seat. I remember the kind of pogrom against Hindus in 2021 Durga Puja because someone (a Muslim) had kept a copy of Quran in one of the Pandals..

That time at least government tried to protect, now even upcoming government will be attacking

See if it was only about quota, it should have stopped after court verdict

I don't know if Haseena was good or evil, but definitely it wasn't just about quota.

Indo Bangladesh relationship will be a challenge now especially since she is in India