Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Hindus were comparatively treated well during Hasina government’s reign as compared to other governments.

But yes there were cases of minorities atrocities like we have in India as well where lower caste people are subjected to atrocities.

But again I wouldn’t deny the fact that Hasina did also bring development to the country in her 15 years of reign as a PM.

But now with properties being destroyed and law order in a mess, it’s hard to say how much of it will be retained or how long it would take the country to be where it is now.

Bangladesh was becoming a manufacturing hub.

I saw people telling they brought t shirt in US which said made in Bangladesh.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Yes Bangladesh was doing extremely well in Textile Industry and they were starting to get a good footing for it all over the world.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

US knows they can't do anything to China.

U can harm a country if it is democratic and has problematic people in that country living inside.

China ke saath aisa nahi hain.

Bangldesh and China don't even touch each others boundaries.

Agar US mein dum hota itna toh Tibet, HongKong China ka part show nahi ho rahe hote.

Bangladesh and China don’t touch each other.

But because of Sheikh Hasina, they couldn’t do anything.

I think few days back Mohammed Yusuf said that if he wants Hasina wouldn’t be able to survive in Bangladesh even for 2 days.

And that’s exactly what occurred.

US is most likely backing it up but I doubt if there target is India.

Because in that case, Pakistan should have been enough to create unrest in India; agitation in Bangladesh wasn’t required.

Edited by Srijeeta06 - 2 months ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Socklet

https://x.com/voiceofhindu71/status/1820713979255361903?s=46

Look this account is spreading fake news. Google Yellow clothing and see who it is owned by, it’s owned by Salman F rahman who was very close with the PM! And I’m genuinely ashamed how these people are stealing things smiley11

The shop name is On Fire right? Not yellow clothing. Are they same

I am sure many fake news would be out too. I remember during Covid, police stopping people was being projected as attack on Muslims in SM.

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 2 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

It’s not just that.

Now many people have broken the jail and have looted police stations and taken arms.

So now it’s like the whole law and order is in a mess there.

Since miscreants have arms, they can now open fire and loot whatever and whoever they want irrespective of religion.

This is for the students who think they r fighting for a just cause and people supporting them and funding them do it out of concern. What u thought was ur win has turned out to be a disaster for the country. Ur fight for justice has become vandalism. It takes a country a lot to recover from all this.

Violence, Vandalism, protests are not the way. How do u think the students movement turned so big? Somebody would’ve funded it obviously.
Find out who was that, the person or entity who took ur country few steps backwards on its path to progress. It takes a lot to recover from this mess. Reservation comes into picture when there is employment..else what will u fight for?

Every protest is not a revolution

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 2 months ago
AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh is doing well now as dictator hasina is gone. I have a lot of known people & relatives there including Hindus who informed they are doing fine. These are all propaganda of hasina's leftover people in bangladesh who are doing all the shits & giving out fake news so that the outer media thinks bangladesh is not well without hasina lol

But the actual fact is students and local muslims have formed groups in each and every cities & they are protecting all the temples, hindu houses, church and other religious places like their own. People are trying to make their country peaceful as long as new Sarkar comes in power there! Thats all, no more rumours please. Recently media has been spreading fake news a lot.. May peace prevail soon!

Moonks thumbnail

Just because Israel is not killing people and it is not Palestine everything is a lie, nothing of this sort is happening and it’s all part of a propaganda cause the only community which matters is not on the receiving end, how does these people call themselves the saviour of humanity? What a hypocrisy, they will support Palestine and cry humanity and will deny the fact that Hindus are being targeted in the name of their religion. These people can feel the pain of Palestinians but not of the minorities of their own country, why? Cause they totally agree with whatever is happening to Hindus in Bangladesh and just because Hindus are being killed, all of this is a propaganda, only a fake news. I am not surprised to see this that only the lives of one community matters but I am so done with these hypocrites.

May BholeBaba protects them🙏

Edited by Moonks - 2 months ago
Sunshine-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Bangladesh is doing well now as dictator hasina is gone. I have a lot of known people & relatives there including Hindus who informed they are doing fine. These are all propaganda of hasina's leftover people in bangladesh who are doing all the shits & giving out fake news so that the outer media thinks bangladesh is not well without hasina lol

But the actual fact is students and local muslims have formed groups in each and every cities & they are protecting all the temples, hindu houses, church and other religious places like their own. People are trying to make their country peaceful as long as new Sarkar comes in power there! Thats all, no more rumours please. Recently media has been spreading fake news a lot.. May peace prevail soon!

Exactly. Thanks for telling the truth!

I live here and I can tell u this is what has been happening in Bangladesh right now. My neighbour area is a large Hindu society where no harm occured till now. Even last night many of the boys of our area stood outside their society to ensure no one can do them any harm. We the common people are trying to maintain peace & harmony among ourself but the media has been speaking rubbish since yesterday. Hasina was a corrup & dictator. The people of Bangladesh are very happy without her. Even the hindus fought against her with students! No one wants Jamat/ Islamist government here. So, Don't believe everything media tells you because you dont know what's actually happening inside the country! smiley4

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

My cousins live in Australia.
They bought 1 shirt each for my sons aged 8 and 11 months old.. which said ‘made in Bangladesh’. It costed 20$ AUS smiley3

Dresses manufactured in Bangladesh is available in countries like US, Australia, etc. So good to see Bangladesh doing well in manufacturing smiley32

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 months ago