Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Very true, American deep state(ADS), CCP and arms lobby want to create some tension for India internally or externally. RaGa was seeking ADS help in replacing Modi and this is what it means.

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Coup in Bangladesh.

General Wakar Uz Zaman takes over.

Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina resigns from Dhaka and flees the country to an undisclosed location in a military helicopter.

As she leaves Hindus started getting treated even more in the shittier way.

Mob storms Sheikh Hasina’s house in Ganabhaban. She escaped Gaddafi’s fate by a few minutes.

https://x.com/abhijitmajumder/status/1820406491578261585

https://x.com/erbmjha/status/1820396454030070120

In January 2024 (total 300 seats)

-Shaikh Haseena won : 224

-Main Opposition won : 11

-Independent won : 62

As we always say India got saved with Modiji coming back in power otherwise External forces have tried a lot to harm India.

Difficult times ahead for Bangladeshi Hindus and Indians.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Socklet

but how many of them is genuinely true? From yesterday some fake indian accounts are panicking like hell and asking hindus to leave bd otherwise they’ll kill them and here people who don’t even live in bangladesh is posting that bd people treat hindus like shit, really? Just because the population has decreased you can say whatever you want? But in return we saw how the students protected the mandirs and never let the false narrative win. Yes, like I said some BAL goons did attack few of the mandirs to turn this independence into a different route but now most of the places are being guarded by the army and the students. Stop spreading other fake news!

It’s not just that.

Now many people have broken the jail and have looted police stations and taken arms.

So now it’s like the whole law and order is in a mess there.

Since miscreants have arms, they can now open fire and loot whatever and whoever they want irrespective of religion.

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

It is quite easy from outside to say many things.

The people there actually know what is exactly going on and how bad it is out there.

Not every media portal gives accurate news/information unfortunately.

No no no, they know more than us. They live in a bubble so let them be. I live in an area where mostly hindus live and there is a buddhist temple quite close to my house, why haven’t I heard anything about hindus being tortured or aren’t happy living in this country for all these years? Even the grocery we buy daily items is owned by hindus and even the pharmacy we buy meds from is owned by a hindu and heck he is so close with everyone!
Rsrockz thumbnail

Modi is way better than RaGa and other political parties.

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I know that is why despite having so many concerns with current government, I want this to continue. They relent only to citizens.

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

https://x.com/voiceofhindu71/status/1820713979255361903?s=46

Look this account is spreading fake news. Google Yellow clothing and see who it is owned by, it’s owned by Salman F rahman who was very close with the PM! And I’m genuinely ashamed how these people are stealing things smiley11

Rsrockz thumbnail

I hope and pray what you're saying is true. We all heartfully pray for Bangladesh to not become another Pakistan with anarchy and political disarray. To conclude the rioters doesn't seem to be some students, they look like hoodlums instigated by the ADS instead.

Originally posted by: Socklet

No no no, they know more than us. They live in a bubble so let them be. I live in an area where mostly hindus live and there is a buddhist temple quite close to my house, why haven’t I heard anything about hindus being tortured or aren’t happy living in this country for all these years? Even the grocery we buy daily items is owned by hindus and even the pharmacy we buy meds from is owned by a hindu and heck he is so close with everyone!

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Very true, American deep state(ADS), CCP and arms lobby want to create some tension for India internally or externally. RaGa was seeking ADS help in replacing Modi and this is what it means.

I have been saying this from start

Yeh issue itna bada isliye nahi hua bcoz Haseena was a dictator, students weren't getting treated well.

US is doing shit this is why it became such a big thing.

& I am saying this again, all our neighbour countries suffering is to make us weak and to make us suffer bcoz West ko India ka accha karna bardasht nahi hota hain.

Hindus were always suffering in Bangladesh difference is ab aur openly hoga. Otherwise aisa nahi tha Hindus were doing better there nahi toh population mein itna bada decline nahi aata.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail

Yeh issue itna bada isliye nahi hua bcoz Haseena was a dictator, students weren't getting treated well.

& I am saying this again, all our neighbour countries suffering is to make us weak and to make us suffer bcoz West ko India ka accha karna bardasht nahi hota hain.

Hindus were always suffering in Bangladesh difference is ab aur openly hoga. Otherwise aisa nahi tha Hindus were doing better there nahi toh population mein itna bada decline nahi aata.

US definitely did this shit to gain entry into this side of the continent through Bangladesh but I don’t think the target is India.

The target is most probably China because right now the threat to US is China which is in its path to become a super power that can easily overtake US anyday.

Edited by Srijeeta06 - 2 months ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

US definitely did this shit to gain entry into this side of the continent through Bangladesh but I don’t think the target is India.

The target is most probably China because right now the threat to US is China which is in its path to become a super power that can easily overtake US anyday.

US knows they can't do anything to China.

U can harm a country if it is democratic and has problematic people in that country living inside.

China ke saath aisa nahi hain.

Bangldesh and China don't even touch each others boundaries.

Agar US mein dum hota itna toh Tibet, HongKong China ka part show nahi ho rahe hote.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail

Hindus were comparatively treated well during Hasina government’s reign as compared to other governments.

But yes there were cases of minorities atrocities like we have in India as well where lower caste people are subjected to atrocities.

But again I wouldn’t deny the fact that Hasina did also bring development to the country in her 15 years of reign as a PM.

But now with properties being destroyed and law order in a mess, it’s hard to say how much of it will be retained or how long it would take the country to be where it is now.