Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

https://x.com/JaipurDialogues/status/1820522272446415085?t=67JK9iMp1eUqA9hmNyvAxA&s=19

Even his dedication to country is inferior because of his religionđź’”

Jo confirmed it is a fake news. His house hasn't been attacked, house of some other (muslim) cricketer was attacked and that people felt is of Liton

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

When they do it terrorism has no religion but when someone retaliates against them it becomes about religionsmiley8

They don't have problem with Hindus, Hindus are their problem and the reason

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2PVV0Ooa6z/?igsh=MWRsNzdtdjExMHUwbw==

Just pray nothing happens to Modijee. India is safe and secure under him and him only. I dont trust anyone else except for him even in BJP. Laakh humey shiqayat ho Modijee se..the day that pathetic Rahul becomes a PM, it will be doomsday and real Kalyug for India too. Thodi si majority haarne pe they attacked pilgrims in Raesi..India is now surrounded completely by hostility except Bhutan. Even Mamta is not saying anything for a change, which means she knows the situation is really dangerous and grave and is aligned with the Centre.
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

https://x.com/JaipurDialogues/status/1820522272446415085?t=67JK9iMp1eUqA9hmNyvAxA&s=19

Even his dedication to country is inferior because of his religionđź’”

This one is 100% false. It was Mashrafe’s house. Infact many ppl r not against Litton cause he is one of the few cricketers that took a stand for the students. He has more spine than Shakib and Mashrafe. Though I feel catching Mashrafe’s house on fire in village was wrong too
Edited by JustRandomGirl - 2 months ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Just pray nothing happens to Modijee. India is safe and secure under him and him only. I dont trust anyone else except for him even in BJP. Laakh humey shiqayat ho Modijee se..the day that pathetic Rahul becomes a PM, it will be doomsday and real Kalyug for India too. Thodi si majority haarne pe they attacked pilgrims in Raesi..India is now surrounded completely by hostility except Bhutan. Even Mamta is not saying anything for a change, which means she knows the situation is really dangerous and grave and is aligned with the Centre.

I am happy at least now she is not behaving hostile.

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 2 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

I don't read such chutiyapa. smiley36

Better you guys too stop.

This guy is good but he is assuming that Indian govt is stupid. smiley36

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

This one is 100% false. It was Mashrafe’s house. Infact many ppl r not against Litton cause he is one of the few cricketers that took a stand for the students. He has more spine than Shakib and Mashrafe. Though I feel catching Mashrafe’s house on fire in village was wrong too

okay, yeah Preet di told me that you cleared this point

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I don't read such chutiyapa. smiley36

Better you guys too stop.

This guy is good but he is assuming that Indian govt is stupid. smiley36

Nothing new, everyone assumes the samesmiley36

They just don't understand the fact that govt has to think about thousands of factor before taking any decisions and It does work on the issues they think govt has no idea

They forgot about the sudden deaths of many terrorist and separatist by an unidentified killer

Virgo27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

But when did I generalise?

I actually said that we cannot deem a country responsible for the actions done by few people.

No I didn't mean it that you generalized it. I was referring to other member who was calling out entire country for the action of some bad people.

Virgo27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

That’s exactly what I said that the whole nation can’t be deemed responsible for the actions conducted by few people.

đź’Ż đź‘Ť but its sad That mostly people believe in media which work on hate and division between different communities. They will highlight one such incident just to show a community in bad light. BTW its not new. Its has been happening from many years. In UK one wrong news or misinformation led to riots. This is how fake media propaganda works and control people. And unfortunately, many people falls for it.

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 months ago
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Then how hard it is for those 90% people to control these 10%?? Aren't these people are the same who is crying for Palestine since last 9 months?? But they can do ethnic cleansing, they can do all sort of atrocities to the people who don't belong to their religion?? Just because they are not from their community humanity is not in danger??

When the attack is on the Hindus those 90 % turns their faces conveniently and pray to God their country be freed from the filth that are the minority religions like Hindus.

Ofcourse they're concerned about Palestine , that's part of their Umnah.

Muslims only for Muslims.