Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

The real enemy is Hindu liberals. They really want the woke humanitarian tag at any cost and for that they will celebrate massacre of Hindus too… when we can’t be united..open your eyes for godsake .. smiley6 what happened in Southport in UK has sent shock waves down everywhere..we are all scared and quite disturbed…three little girls were killed smiley6and so many were injured and the media doesn’t have guts to publish the religion of that boy and are trying to dismiss it as rumours..we have cousins in Southport and they even know that boy had a violent past where he hit a few people before too with a bat or something....we all know why....yes Guardian why are you SLEEPING NOW..Nothing to say about Bangladesh (which ranks higher than India in happiness index and democracy index right?)..I am against any kind of rioting and violence ..no innocent life should be taken..but when it happens from one side always and they start it..and then cry victim I’m sorry..smiley22Now we are scared of going out for work and even grocery run and especially Hindu community is worried because we have nothing to do with this but we can be targeted too….

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

Most of the BD people dont like these Jamat ppl. I and my mom we are religious, but we also dont appreciate what these Jamat people do. They convey the wrong message for Islam. Islam is not like this, it has taught us about peace and to not torture people from other religion, our Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) had friends from other religions too and he respected them. Islam has taught us to respect everyone except for criminals who dont repent. Also BNP another party has more haters. So atm none of the parties are deserving tbh.

I think you are mistaken, none of us here are doubting you or others in this forum for being anti minorities.

The fear is about those same rouge elements which are taking the center stage. You remember Durga Puja of 2021, I am sure even then many would have wanted to protect minorities, but they simply can not, If there is government at place they can at least try, now even that isn't possible.

Bangladesh started as a secular country and then they (military regime post Mujib)removed this word from constitution.

Now Mujib's statue has been broken (many Pakistanis are celebrating it as the first step of reunification) and military will most probably take the center stage again? What and for how long can common people do to protect?

Right now attacks are happening whether they want or not. Even you might have heard that Hindus suffered the most during 1970 operation searchlight.

Hindu areas of DHaka university was practically finished. The concerns of Indian media aren't baseless, else why would Hindus be attacked after you have (in your words) won an independence, it should have rather been a time to celebrate na.

I hope you get it

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Virgo27

In ever country some extrem elements exist. That doesn't mean whole country is against minorities or not safe. Even in India, we have seen how muslims are being treated differently at many places. They are being lynched in many incidents. So it doesn't make whole country responsible for the wrongdoings of some small section of people.

Why are we doing whataboutism here?

In India its two way, Muslims attack Hindus at some places and Hindus attack Muslims at some.

Even the Gujarat riots started with Muslim group burning 59 Hindus alive in a train. Yes retaliation was inhumane.

But compare that to BD? There attacks are happening to celebrate a victory.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I think you are mistaken, none of us here are doubting you or others in this forum for being anti minorities.

The fear is about those same rouge elements which are taking the center stage. You remember Durga Puja of 2021, I am sure even then many would have wanted to protect minorities, but they simply can not, If there is government at place they can at least try, now even that isn't possible.

Bangladesh started as a secular country and then they (military regime post Mujib)removed this word from constitution.

Now Mujib's statue has been broken (many Pakistanis are celebrating it as the first step of reunification) and military will most probably take the center stage again? What and for how long can common people do to protect?

Right now attacks are happening whether they want or not. Even you might have heard that Hindus suffered the most during 1970 operation searchlight.

Hindu areas of DHaka university was practically finished. The concerns of Indian media aren't baseless, else why would Hindus be attacked after you have (in your words) won an independence, it should have rather been a time to celebrate na.

I hope you get it

Yeah I understand. I get it. Cause like Muslims are concerned with whatever is happening is Palestine, so the same way its totally normal for Hindus to be concerned about what happened in Bangladesh. But I feel things will be stabilized as soon as there is a interim government for 3 months.

There is talks of nobel prize winner Muhammad Yunus taking the interim role, I hope that happens cause he is trustworthy and respects everyone from different races and religions. Has great connections with big names and politicians worldwide too. He would at least be somewhat fair than the parties.

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

The real enemy is Hindu liberals. They really want the woke humanitarian tag at any cost and for that they will celebrate massacre of Hindus too… when we can’t be united..open your eyes for godsake .. smiley6 what happened in Southport in UK has sent shock waves down everywhere..we are all scared and quite disturbed…three little girls were killed smiley6and so many were injured and the media doesn’t have guts to publish the religion of that boy and are trying to dismiss it as rumours..we have cousins in Southport and they even know that boy had a violent past where he hit a few people before too with a bat or something....we all know why....yes Guardian why are you SLEEPING NOW..Nothing to say about Bangladesh (which ranks higher than India in happiness index and democracy index right?)..I am against any kind of rioting and violence ..no innocent life should be taken..but when it happens from one side always and they start it..and then cry victim I’m sorry..smiley22Now we are scared of going out for work and even grocery run and especially Hindu community is worried because we have nothing to do with this but we can be targeted too….

When they do it terrorism has no religion but when someone retaliates against them it becomes about religionsmiley8

They don't have problem with Hindus, Hindus are their problem and the reason

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2PVV0Ooa6z/?igsh=MWRsNzdtdjExMHUwbw==

Moonks thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-UUZgRywJ2/?igsh=ejczdm82ZWk1MjR5

IF is not sharing it but check the page legal hindu defence

https://www.instagram.com/legalhindudefence?igsh=MXVudWY4Z2Z1N3NlZA==

Edited by Moonks - 2 months ago
Moonks thumbnail

https://x.com/JaipurDialogues/status/1820522272446415085?t=67JK9iMp1eUqA9hmNyvAxA&s=19

Even his dedication to country is inferior because of his religion💔

Moonks thumbnail