Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Bro I really like you so don't take it personally.

This is about who still live in that country.

But don't pics are not true.

They just did a photo session.

As their perception online went against them, so they started circulating fake pics about defending.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

This has always left me dumbfounded. Hinduism is the only religion that recognises them. They are legally recognised as third gender in India because of cultural reasons. And they abuse that same culture. India has sporting events specifically for them..A solution that the west is still struggling with even at olympic level.

Pata nahi inko samajh kyun nahi aata

Bcoz Hindus are stupid people with no spine.

We got killed in our own country and various other countries still haven't made an issue.

Rather fake propaganda of saving us is being spread even after when Hindus are getting killed and raped.

Jab tak Hindus ko khuko akal nahi aayegi toh kuch nahi hoga.

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

As their perception online went against them, so they started circulating fake pics about defending.

💯

And they are responsible for it, they know what they are doing and they are quite happy with it

Ofcourse some People are still sane but the majority isn't and they have absolutely no regret of whatever they have done and are doing

Moonks thumbnail

Bcoz Hindus are stupid people with no spine.

We got killed in our own country and various other countries still haven't made an issue.

Rather fake propaganda of saving us is being spread even after when Hindus are getting killed and raped.

Jab tak Hindus ko khuko akal nahi aayegi toh kuch nahi hoga.

Aur aisa kabhi nahi hoga, kaise hoga jab humko itne salon se systematically oppressed kiya jaa raha hai, systematically deny kiya jaa raha hai ki aisa kuch bhi hai, ki yeh sab sirf propaganda hai aur baaki hum hai toh laalachi, personal gain pehle aata hai dusro ka kya hai marte rahe hume bache rehna chahiye bas
Moonks thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-UTERIsonb/?igsh=MTF5aHZra2c2eG93bw==

Kya hai ab Khali link bhi post nahi kar sakte kyasmiley7

Palak2812 thumbnail

The so called security done by them

https://x.com/SonOfBharat7/status/1820719177629569514

Moonks thumbnail
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I have not taken it personally, I just feel there have been some rumours spread around which I feel should be clearer. Unfortunately some are true some are not true. And some parties are taking full advantage of it like I said.

The reason why I said students protecting the temples are true because there are many private groups of bd people that are circulating requests to volunteer to protect these places. And most of the Bangladeshis are condeming the act of torturing minorities.

Unfortunately the people who planned to tarnish Bangladesh’s reputation suceeded and many people from India are having an incomplete understanding of what actually happened.

But I understand you guys, the concern is normal.