Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

vote kiya ki nahi? The first option ?

Nahi kiya vote, mujhe pata nahi kaun sa option fit baitega mere comment ke saathsmiley36

1st option, itni jaldi aayega, dont think

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Nahi kiya vote, mujhe pata nahi kaun sa option fit baitega mere comment ke saathsmiley36

1st option, itni jaldi aayega, dont think

any other option sahi rahega phir
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

larger point being getting back with Armaan or just making sure he doesn’t get the love he wants either ?

Make sure he doesn't get the love he wants but if kismat brings Ar back to her nothing like it even if he might be an empty shell remaining. How can someone whom I liked/ loved prioritise someone else over me and then be happy.

But that doesn't mean she wishes ill/ harm to Rohit, she don't.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

She should focus on Rohit and forget Ar-Ab even exist. And pls Ro should not die. There can be disagreements between Ru-Ab about family issues but Ru should forget Ar and things related with him for good. By this she herself and we viewers will get peace. Villains can be brought from outside or fufasa the great is there.

I just don't want the disaster in the name of surrogacy track again.

Now after the entry of Rohit everything is back to square one. Everyone did mistakes paid for it too. Now there should be new beginning.

This is the irritating part.

Either make her the third angle purposefully trying to separate armaan & Abhira or let me move on with rohit genuinely. Yeh beech mein taank ke rakhna is sooo frustrating, upar se sab kuch karke 2 aansu baha degi & rest all characters will act dump & pour sympathy.

How can viewers relate to her pain (if it exists)???

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Make sure he doesn't get the love he wants but if kismat brings Ar back to her nothing like it even if he might be an empty shell remaining. How can someone whom I liked/ loved prioritise someone else over me and then be happy.

But that doesn't mean she wishes ill/ harm to Rohit, she don't.

I had this doubt when ruhi told uska dum ghut jayega if dafi agrees for armaan abhira, is abhira the issue here?? I mean, if dadi rejects abhira but fixes armaan's wedding with some other girl, will she be okay?? Usko saans lene mein problem hogi tab?? smiley5

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Deleted post

A B C D

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago

To be frank, I hate Roohi’s character the most and I would like to see her having a miserable life, if she keeps on meddling Armaan and Abhira’s life. I want Armaan to hate her so much . She should receive only hatred from the person, she is obsessed with and one by one everyone should turn against her and finally discard her like a trash. May be after that, she can get a mental treatment, repent for her mistakes and find someone else.. Rohit deserves some loyal woman who is not obsessed with his brother.. or they can show her living in ashram or move abroad or even die… but whatever happens, I don’t want to see Armaan Roohi as a pair ever again, now that she has again worn mangalsutra and returned as Rohit’s wife.. It’s really disgusting..

But this is ITV, so what we want hardly happens.. she will always be the third angle.. she will be the reason for all troubles the leads undergo but will behave as if she is the victim and will always have family supporting her, no matter what and will never be held accountable for her actions. She will be suddenly whitewashed and will be made Armaan’s responsibility ( may be marry her for some reason).. So till the end of the season she will be the reason for Armaan Abhira separation..

Edited by Why_though - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail

I had this doubt when ruhi told uska dum ghut jayega if dafi agrees for armaan abhira, is abhira the issue here?? I mean, if dadi rejects abhira but fixes armaan's wedding with some other girl, will she be okay?? Usko saans lene mein problem hogi tab?? smiley5

I believe she might be more or less ok if it is a loveless marriage for Ar..it is not Ab specifically that is the issue, but Ar clearly prioritizing and loving Ab

This is based on Ruhi till today's episode

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I feel makers are going to show the situation 'what if rohit stayed after knowing the truth'. In short, forget past 7-8 months & glue the upcoming episode to the times abhira armaan & rohit ruhi got married.

Literally, today abhira winning against dadi in competition reminded me of the pagdi tying competition where abhira broke dadi's record & tomorrow most probably it will be the replica of pag phera dance, & upcoming mein bhi recycling hoga shayad with small changes in situationsmiley39

The extra added was constant try of Armaan and Phufu of marriage with Abhira and takeover of poddar firm respectively...

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Since the upcoming track is going to focus on what Ruhi’s motives behind returning to Poddar House are, would like to know what the viewers want/ expect to see ..

I felt anything that doesn't bring back that stupid triangle will make Ruhi character relatable like after even being a negative people doesn't hate Sanjay...

So better show it Roh Ru as parallel couple who can be positive or grey is enough for creating drama and conflict.....Abhira Roohi can warm up to each other slowly if makers want to explore sister angle ..But not a sudden forcefully phoolon ka taaron ka...

Dadi,phufa and MG is kaafi for creating drama...

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago