Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

As of yesterday I made myself understand that I will have to wait some more time to see this change in Armaan. But now I just saw the bts between Ar Ru and it gives me a lot of hope. With this we can clearly see why he is doing what he is doing. He has acknowledged that he does not love Ruhi which is a big thing to do. And also said that he does not want the chaos and ashanti that he was getting ( courtesy Ab) these days. So this invariably means that Charu’s truth reveal and Dadisa deal reveal will have a massive impact on Ar otherwise yeaterday I was thinking these are now meaningless. Once he finds out what was the truth behind Ab’s actions he will turn around. In one iv RoPu had said that Armaan was astonished how can Dadisa behave so heartless referring to how she presented the marriage dissolution paper and the MS removal etc etc. So seeing Dadisa’s true colors is needed for giving him the propulsion he needs to cross over to the alpha region.

I hope this happens. However, there is another angle where it’s speculated that Ruhi herself will back out from the marriage.

Regarding Armaan’s Alpha era, I think more revelations might be needed to make him go against Dadisa. The biggest one could be regarding his birth mother. Also, Armaan need to acknowledge and realize his feelings towards Abhira. He consider his marriage to Abhira as Nakli and only feel some guilt towards her.

free_willy thumbnail

I think Rohit’s entry will make Dadisa flip again

Originally posted by: free_willy

I hope this happens. However, there is another angle where it’s speculated that Ruhi herself will back out from the marriage.

Regarding Armaan’s Alpha era, I think more revelations might be needed to make him go against Dadisa. The biggest one could be regarding his birth mother. Also, Armaan need to acknowledge and realize his feelings towards Abhira. He consider his marriage to Abhira as Nakli and only feel some guilt towards her.

Yeah Ar Ru marriage will most likely be stopped by Ruhi now otherwise they would not have this dialogue between them. Or maybe Rohit can still come back. But Dadisa’s colors will be slowly revealed starting with current Ab and Dadi deal and later abt his mother. Also dont know if they will ever reveal to Ar that Ruhi had sabotaged Ab’s love confession. That will open up the blindfold that he is donning now to see how the world around him is. It is not that innocent and peaceful that he thinks it is.
free_willy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Yeah Ar Ru marriage will most likely be stopped by Ruhi now otherwise they would not have this dialogue between them. Or maybe Rohit can still come back. But Dadisa’s colors will be slowly revealed starting with current Ab and Dadi deal and later abt his mother. Also dont know if they will ever reveal to Ar that Ruhi had sabotaged Ab’s love confession. That will open up the blindfold that he is donning now to see how the world around him is. It is not that innocent and peaceful that he thinks it is.

I think that too would be revealed by Ruhi. But it would happen only after Ruhi finds her happiness with Rohit. She might feel guilty for destroying Abhimaan’s relationship and then might tell Armaan about Abhira’s feelings
simran45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

If we will notice armaan is manipulated from childhood that he is his father’s mistake, vidya taking care of him is a biggest favour on him. He is living under guilt, that is why trying to make everyone happy. Every family member is manipulating him, especially Dadi and mom who he loves most.

I hope they will not mess and show his growth how he will come out of this guilt and stop blaming himself for his father’s mistake.

Then only he should ask for forgiveness from Abhira and work on their growth.

Even they have to show Abhira growth, she always depended on someone first her mom, now armaan . She has to face her problems and fight them.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I like this word delta male 😂😂😂😂
R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why need an alpha male.

They could have made him similar to Naitik, although soft natured, still took stand for his wife everywhere.

Looking at YRKKH history even alpha males became toxic to their wives. They just want to keep the toxicity somehow in the story.

Natashaspeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: simran45

If we will notice armaan is manipulated from childhood that he is his father’s mistake, vidya taking care of him is a biggest favour on him. He is living under guilt, that is why trying to make everyone happy. Every family member is manipulating him, especially Dadi and mom who he loves most.

I hope they will not mess and show his growth how he will come out of this guilt and stop blaming himself for his father’s mistake.

Then only he should ask for forgiveness from Abhira and work on their growth.

Even they have to show Abhira growth, she always depended on someone first her mom, now armaan . She has to face her problems and fight them.

They don't think about character growth and all. Its all trps. One day he will cry that he loves abhira so much and bas wohi hai uskay character ka whitewash. Koi grow nahi karayenge koi character ko. Dadisa ka bhi ww hoga. Sabka ww hoga but what will remain constant is throwing out the fl out of the house, like she is some kachra.

AB will come back and get pregnant and will be again thrown out in the same humiliating fashion. Yehi chalte rehta hai ITV main. Don't expect any character growth as such in ITV.