free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Armaan is currently a delta male. Submissive, quite, easily manipulated, and what not. However, it seems makers have no plan of bringing in a new male lead for Abhira. So I was wondering if makers will ever turn him into an alpha male. Someone who is strong and stands for what is right, respects and protects his life partner. Abhira doesn’t deserves anything less than that.

Do you expect him to change?

P.S.: please avoid using any derogatory words or slang against any actor or character :)

Edited by free_willy - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: free_willy

Armaan is currently a delta male. Submissive, quite, easily manipulated, and what not. However, it seems makers have no plan of bringing in a new male lead for Abhira. So I was wondering if makers will ever turn him into an alpha male. Someone who is strong and stands for what is right, respects and protects his life partner. Abhira doesn’t deserves anything less than that.

P.S.: please avoid using any derogatory words or sang against any actor or character :)

If he is the one for Abhira, hope they don’t take Ruhi Armaan to even engagement stage.. it’s super cringey.. she won’t be able to get back with Rohit if he ever comes back too ..

Armaan’s character can still be redeemed if what happened to his birth mother comes out along with the deal made by Abhira and dadi.. if these get desired reaction from Armaan and if he himself backs out of wedding and not waiting for any divine intervention then it will be good..

he should also leave Poddar House and their law firm, see real world and live among normal people..Then he will see how world works and now normal human beings and their relationship work.. he needs to heal too before getting into any relationship.. otherwise it won’t work.. if he is still in Poddar House, without going anywhere then whomever he marries will suffer.. he has to come out of the clutches of dadi, Vidya and Ruhi without any guilt, only then he should think of any other relationship..

if Armaan is meant for Abhira, let the healing process begin, so after 2 to 3 years they can meet in a different set up and fall in love.. Atleast then let him treat her well, be loyal, trust her, respects her, communicate well with her then no one will have problem.. I would want him to realise his love for her earlier and search for her and grovel.. but let’s see how story proceeds..

Edited by Why_though - 5 months ago
bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

P.S.: please avoid using any derogatory words or sang against any actor or character :)

I saw a video by Telly Chakkar today, which showed Ruhi cyring profusely and asking Armaan - Kya tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte? And he says No. smiley36

But the problem is that in the scene he was so punchdrunk zoned out that he mumbled that he is marrying her because he is scared. He is scared that Masa and Dadisa will be upset with him. And that he is marrying her so that the peace prevails in his house. smiley37

Ruhi in Shock smiley38 and crying profusely.

So you are right when you say that he has become a delta male.

DKP has done a lot of foreshadowing in these past few episodes to establish ways in which Armaan can turn Alpha.

1. Dadisa's kidnap secret

2. Dadisa's deal with Abhira

3. Charu listening onto Dadisa and Fufasa talking about forcing Abhira to give jhoothi gavahi in court. And how her wedding is dependent on Abhimaan breakup.

4. Abhira breaking down in college during examination, and asking Examiner to check CCTV footage. If that CCTV footage does get checked and reaches Armaan smiley42

5. the blank chequebooks with Kaveri Poddar's signs that Abhira will leave in Armaan's room when she leaves Poddar House.

6. Abhira's rote diary, where she says "Armaan ne mujhse kabhi pyaar nahi kiya aur na hi karega."

Other than this, Armaan is quite the Alpha when he fights or is arguing with Abhira. I like the fact that when they are together and arguing or fighting, they create their own world around them, which no outsider can enter. Manisha Chachi understands that world they inhabit. Even Krish gets it. Abhimaan kho se jaate hai apne duniya mein, aur yahi Ruhi ko upset kara deta hai. Somewhere deep down inside she knows that she has already lost Armaan to Abhira, but is not willing to accept any more loss, so she does what she does.

Its going to be interesting to watch Ruhi watching Armaan being very disinterested in their shaadi and being lost in Abhira's thoughts and memories. I would love it, if they show him doing Abhira jaap even after she leaves the house. smiley39

ViDev_forever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In that case, I wish makers make Armaan realise his love for Abheera before hand itself or else the show will get worst

free_willy thumbnail

Originally posted by: bajarbattu

I saw a video by Telly Chakkar today, which showed Ruhi cyring profusely and asking Armaan - Kya tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte? And he says No. smiley36

But the problem is that in the scene he was so punchdrunk zoned out that he mumbled that he is marrying her because he is scared. He is scared that Masa and Dadisa will be upset with him. And that he is marrying her so that the peace prevails in his house. smiley37

Ruhi in Shock smiley38 and crying profusely.

So you are right when you say that he has become a delta male.

DKP has done a lot of foreshadowing in these past few episodes to establish ways in which Armaan can turn Alpha.

1. Dadisa's kidnap secret

2. Dadisa's deal with Abhira

3. Charu listening onto Dadisa and Fufasa talking about forcing Abhira to give jhoothi gavahi in court. And how her wedding is dependent on Abhimaan breakup.

4. Abhira breaking down in college during examination, and asking Examiner to check CCTV footage. If that CCTV footage does get checked and reaches Armaan smiley42

5. the blank chequebooks with Kaveri Poddar's signs that Abhira will leave in Armaan's room when she leaves Poddar House.

6. Abhira's rote diary, where she says "Armaan ne mujhse kabhi pyaar nahi kiya aur na hi karega."

Other than this, Armaan is quite the Alpha when he fights or is arguing with Abhira. I like the fact that when they are together and arguing or fighting, they create their own world around them, which no outsider can enter. Manisha Chachi understands that world they inhabit. Even Krish gets it. Abhimaan kho se jaate hai apne duniya mein, aur yahi Ruhi ko upset kara deta hai. Somewhere deep down inside she knows that she has already lost Armaan to Abhira, but is not willing to accept any more loss, so she does what she does.

Its going to be interesting to watch Ruhi watching Armaan being very disinterested in their shaadi and being lost in Abhira's thoughts and memories. I would love it, if they show him doing Abhira jaap even after she leaves the house. smiley39

you pointed out really amazing points. I hope it happens and Armaan gets into Abhira (aka alpha) mode, i. e., at least for her. Abhira was the alpha in their relationship when he gave her reign and control but when things turned sour in the family he completely changed, and under family pressure took away everything from Abhira.

He hasn’t even realized the extent of hurt he has caused to Abhira under his family’s manipulation.

Regarding the checkbook and Abhira’s notebooks, I am afraid Ruhi will discover them first and keep mum. She might go to Abhimaan’s room in hopes of rearranging it for their married life and in the process also try to remove all traces of Abhira at that place.

free_willy thumbnail

I was also thinking about Abhira’s support system. Currently, she is alone. It’s her against the world and no one ready to support her. In ghkkpm, savi got that kaka, kaki and her sister too. Who will be there with Abhira? I hope she gets new friends. She is an alpha female and quite self sufficient, but everyone needs emotional support. Armaan was that emotional support in her life but he flipped completely.

Edited by free_willy - 5 months ago

I was also thinking about Abhira’s support system. Currently, she is alone. It’s her against the world and no one ready to support her. In ghkkpm, savi got that kaka, kaki and her sister too. Who will be there with Abhira? I hope she gets new friends. She is an alpha female and quite self sufficient, but everyone needs emotional support. Armaan was that emotional support in her life but he flipped completely.

Everyone needs someone who they can lean on.. Abhira may be strong but she needs that support system.. hope she finds her long lost family (from father’s side) or a mentor in workplace or any friend soon..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Its looking lika a very steep climb to make Armaan even remotely salvageable.

The guy who isn't even able to tell his family to not end things with bitterness or be unnecessarily cruel when they are getting what they wanted, who is unaffected by akeli voh ladki kahan jayegi, kya karegi- cant expect anything from him. The man who has access to her bank account details and has seen her transaction history recently and knows her precarious financial position - yet he's unaffected. Rather the night before Abhira is leaving, he is taunting her for collecting MS beads instead of being civil and trying to end things on a good note and showing some genuine concern for what her plans are.

As of yesterday I made myself understand that I will have to wait some more time to see this change in Armaan. But now I just saw the bts between Ar Ru and it gives me a lot of hope. With this we can clearly see why he is doing what he is doing. He has acknowledged that he does not love Ruhi which is a big thing to do. And also said that he does not want the chaos and ashanti that he was getting ( courtesy Ab) these days. So this invariably means that Charu’s truth reveal and Dadisa deal reveal will have a massive impact on Ar otherwise yeaterday I was thinking these are now meaningless. Once he finds out what was the truth behind Ab’s actions he will turn around. In one iv RoPu had said that Armaan was astonished how can Dadisa behave so heartless referring to how she presented the marriage dissolution paper and the MS removal etc etc. So seeing Dadisa’s true colors is needed for giving him the propulsion he needs to cross over to the alpha region.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

As of yesterday I made myself understand that I will have to wait some more time to see this change in Armaan. But now I just saw the bts between Ar Ru and it gives me a lot of hope. With this we can clearly see why he is doing what he is doing. He has acknowledged that he does not love Ruhi which is a big thing to do. And also said that he does not want the chaos and ashanti that he was getting ( courtesy Ab) these days. So this invariably means that Charu’s truth reveal and Dadisa deal reveal will have a massive impact on Ar otherwise yeaterday I was thinking these are now meaningless. Once he finds out what was the truth behind Ab’s actions he will turn around. In one iv RoPu had said that Armaan was astonished how can Dadisa behave so heartless referring to how she presented the marriage dissolution paper and the MS removal etc etc. So seeing Dadisa’s true colors is needed for giving him the propulsion he needs to cross over to the alpha region.

When will this happen yar ... Next year or what