Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: blahblah131

But it's over 130M, 142.6M(without the recap episodes) to be precise. Feel free to verify what I am saying by taking out your calculator and going over to the Green Entertainment YT channel.

As I mentioned earlier, YouTube channels earn revenue per view, so it makes sense to include the promo and teaser counts as well. All channels do this before boasting about their total view count. It doesn't matter whether the view is for the episode, teaser, or OST.

What Green entertainment has done is to take the OST views from the ones uploaded on their channel and all the episode views.

Then why stop at just promo/teasers add best scene/episode recap views in as well. They also bring in revenue...

Green released a PR piece by Yumna that 150M view had been crossed...you are saying it's 142.6M....maybe she should have asked them to wait a week before posting this article. This desperation to manipulate view count is so awful. But maybe Yumna needs it so that producers think she will bring at least 150M views to their show.

They would be showing off about 200M views if they followed the strategy used by other channels for view calculation i.e. Teaser +.Promo + Episodes + OST

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_kxYemIJ0e/?igsh=MThiamw0c2g1YXRlNg==

E x t r a

Edited by Haalim - 2 days ago
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: meandwho

Then why stop at just promo/teasers add best scene/episode recap views in as well. They also bring in revenue...

Green released a PR piece by Yumna that 150M view had been crossed...you are saying it's 142.6M....maybe she should have asked them to wait a week before posting this article. This desperation to manipulate view count is so awful. But maybe Yumna needs it so that producers think she will bring at least 150M views to their show.

It's over 150M if you include the episodes, recap episodes, and OSTs. If you don't believe me, check their channel and do the calculations yourself. What I'm saying is that they could also have included the promo and teaser view counts, as other channels do then they will get close to 200M

Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 19.23.59.png

Edited by blahblah131 - 2 days ago
blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Bro, If you don't believe me go to the channel yourself and do the calculation. I have to go now, I will share my excel sheet including teaser view count tomorrow smiley2

Edited by blahblah131 - 2 days ago

Bro, If you don't believe me go to the channel yourself and do the calculation. I have to go now, I will share my excel sheet including teaser view count tomorrow

I trust you. I calculated it myself. It was around 136M. I didn’t add recap episodes though. I added 16 M of OST & it was 150 M.

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: Haalim

I trust you. I calculated it myself. It was around 136M. I didn’t add recap episodes though. I added 16 M of OST & it was 150 M.

Can you share your spreadsheet with me?. The playlist is missing one episode that would explain the difference. GM has 25 eps out and playlist has 24 eps

It's over 150M if you include the episodes, recap episodes, and OSTs. If you don't believe me, check their channel and do the calculations yourself. What I'm saying is that they could also have included the promo and teaser view counts, as other channels do then they will get close to 200M

Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 19.23.59.png

Things I love

- logic

- your commitment to this

But honestly you’re arguing with those who declared GM a “flop” after its second episode just because Yumna is in it smiley16

Fact tou yahi hai that it’s Green’s top show and doing well for the channel. Green has made lots of shows but only few within a year have been able to compete with big channels like Hum and Geo. Its commendable. Baki to each their own.

Can you share your spreadsheet with me?. The playlist is missing one episode that would explain the difference. GM has 25 eps out and playlist has 24 eps

Yeah episode 17 is missing from the playlist. It will take the total to around 141M. I calculated directly from phone on calculator.

Originally posted by: tgota92

Things I love

- logic

- your commitment to this

But honestly you’re arguing with those who declared GM a “flop” after its second episode just because Yumna is in it smiley16

Fact tou yahi hai that it’s Green’s top show and doing well for the channel. Green has made lots of shows but only few within a year have been able to compete with big channels like Hum and Geo. Its commendable. Baki to each their own.

Logo ky kahny or chahny sy kya hota,

Wohi hota hy, jo Manzoor e khuda hota hy smiley9smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Logo ky kahny or chahny sy kya hota,

Wohi hota hy, jo Manzoor e khuda hota hy smiley9smiley20

Few more weeks of this. Then will wait for Khoon Baha flop era smiley36