Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Sohai’s character is engaged to a man & Yumna is her sister. Then one day Sohai goes to a concert & her fiancé’s grandmother falls ill. They call for a shotgun wedding but Sohai isn’t in her home. Their mother asks Yumna to sit in Sohai’s place & she gets married to Sohai’s fiancé. But later on Sohai comes back & she gets rukhsat without a nikah as it’s Yumna who got married.

Sohai keeps a distance from that man but one day he gets drunk & r*pes her. Yumna’s character falls in love with Sohai’s fiancé who’s actually her husband. It was a mess but the most problematic part was Sohai accepting that man again after a time lapse smiley7

I swear I didn't read the plot before making that assumption smiley36...what an uplifting drama smiley20

Apparently only Hum did it with IM. Baaqi sab dhoodh ke dhule hain smiley19

Well green pr is also quite smart. To get engagement from yumna and tb fans they engaged in cross shipping of character's from their different shows and also hyped the pair of another channel.

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Well green pr is also quite smart. To get engagement from yumna and tb fans they engaged in cross shipping of character's from their different shows and also hyped the pair of another channel.

They did it will IM pairing as well but no one gave them any bhao.

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: meandwho

Using the word most successful without facts and figures, using superlatives everywhere, when just two pages ago, Hypno proved Akhara and KP did better in YouTube and TRP wise respectively smiley36

Paying PR to write articles on 150M won't help in actually getting the 20M which no calculator can supplement

Source: Hypno

Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 10.59.36 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-08-22 at 10.59.57 AM.png

I can tell at a glance that the data is incorrect. Where did you get this spreadsheet? For example, the first episode has 15.7M views, not 14.1M.

Let me check: it's 166.5M views, including episodes (with two recap episodes) and OSTs (Tumhari Chup – Atif version, Green and Sufi Score, and RFAK version).

If you include episode teasers and promos, you can add at least 30M more views. That will be more time-consuming to add manually. I will try to look for a script or an app to calculate it later automatically

I will verify your TRPs later as that's more time consuming

Edited by blahblah131 - 2 days ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

They also did social media contest only for that one drama to get views...so much desperation lol.

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Views ya TRP se kya hota hai. Mujhse pasand aaya hai. Actors get paid the same amount, no matter jitney marzi views ho. Ussey tu fiada sirf greedy producers ka hota hai.

the constant dragging gets hell for some of us . But people don't understand that . Silent raho bhi problem, na raho bhi problem. If some really don't like to watch a show , why do they have opinion about it 24*7 . That's my problem. Let people enjoy their own show . I don't watch that show , but what I stated were facts . smiley1 if , they spread negativity every damn time toh reaction hota hai na phir . Koi kitna chup hoke sune .

Sohai’s character is engaged to a man & Yumna is her sister. Then one day Sohai goes to a concert & her fiancé’s grandmother falls ill. They call for a shotgun wedding but Sohai isn’t in her home. Their mother asks Yumna to sit in Sohai’s place & she gets married to Sohai’s fiancé. But later on Sohai comes back & she gets rukhsat without a nikah as it’s Yumna who got married.

Sohai keeps a distance from that man but one day he gets drunk & r*pes her. Yumna’s character falls in love with Sohai’s fiancé who’s actually her husband. It was a mess but the most problematic part was Sohai accepting that man again after a time lapse smiley7

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/baby-disgusted-reaction-funny-gif-21624019

Wth is that plot, so disgusting. How do they even write such thrash stories I don't get it.

Yumna needs to work on her script selection, she gave back to back disasters and people also weren't/aren't happy with her doing tb and now tb2.

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 days ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: blahblah131

I can tell at a glance that the data is incorrect. Where did you get this spreadsheet? For example, the first episode has 15.7M views, not 14.1M.

Let me check: it's 166.5M views, including episodes (with two recap episodes) and OSTs (Tumhari Chup – Atif version, Green and Sufi Score, and RFAK version).

If you include episode teasers and promos, you can add at least 30M more views.

I will verify your TRPs later as that's more time consuming

This is old data, read my post, about two weeks ago Hypno shared this...Episode view cant be greater than 130...I checked the playlist. You can add OST/promo/teaser/best scene/YouTube shorts/insta view to increase the millions, but they are not episodic views smiley36

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

They also did social media contest only for that one drama to get views...so much desperation lol.

Oh yeah I remember, it backfired as neither they got the support of fans nor people accepted humyum as a pair. So it was a failed pr stunt.

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: meandwho

This is old data, read my post, about two weeks ago Hypno shared this...Episode view cant be greater than 130...I checked the playlist. You can add OST/promo/teaser/best scene/YouTube shorts/insta view to increase the millions, but they are not episodic views smiley36

But it's over 130M, 142.6M(without the recap episodes) to be precise. Feel free to verify what I am saying by taking out your calculator and going over to the Green Entertainment YT channel.

As I mentioned earlier, YouTube channels earn revenue per view, so it makes sense to include the promo and teaser counts as well. All channels do this before boasting about their total view count. It doesn't matter whether the view is for the episode, teaser, or OST.

What Green Entertainment has done is to take the OST views from the ones uploaded on their channel and all the episode views and that's well over 150M.

They would be showing off about 200M views if they followed the strategy used by other channels for view calculation i.e. Teaser +.Promo + Episodes + OST

Edited by blahblah131 - 2 days ago