Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I know that channels matter more than actor/actress. Madhuvan said her every drama is becoming a blockbuster; I just replied thats not the case. Also, I'm not a fan of Yumna, so it wasn't necessary to give only Yumna examples😀

I dont know who is Madhuvan...I was just giving an example, a few actress can break success streak of actors just by their screen presence. Yumna fits this criteria, so I gave her example.

Nothing against you or your favourites smiley9

Also over 3.2 Million views in just 1 day smiley10

Originally posted by: tgota92

Also over 3.2 Million views in just 1 day smiley10

Its most viewed drama on Sunday slot along with ishq hua on geo. smiley20

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Also this smiley40smiley41smiley32smiley20Well done Gentleman team. Despite of so much negativity around this project by haters and reviwers this project is getting love, views and trp by neutral audience. Story has loopholes but still its getting hype and views which is a testimony of star power Of Yumna And Hamyuan. So happy for Yumna she got work with biggest superstar of Pakistan and her favorite hero.

IMG_20240917_174232.jpg

She also has 2 sequels to her mega blockbusters coming up. Parizaad 2 and Tere Bin 2. You know, the 2 shows of hers in the billion views club smiley2

Originally posted by: Tulip9

What happened to manjogi though smiley29 . Na views. Na trp , na hype . Oh , I knew it will tank from the teasers only .

Sadly, its a flop from every aspect.Even Paid praises by reviewers didn't work out for this show.

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Its most viewed drama on Sunday slot along with ishq hua on geo. smiley20

I would say Green is doing better than Geo. All things considering. Being a smaller channel it’s getting great ratings and views comparable to Geo’s usual.

She also has 2 sequels to her mega blockbusters coming up. Parizaad 2 and Tere Bin 2. You know, the 2 shows of hers in the billion views club smiley2

Most successful herione from every aspect for a reason 😍 She has given most successful social based dramas + commercial dramas too. Even many actors took inspiration from her for doing non glam roles. smiley20

InshAllah , Parizaad2 and terebin2 will be mega blockbuster too. smiley20 as she is lucky charm for her every coactor , producer and channel smiley32

I would say Green is doing better than Geo. All things considering. Being a smaller channel it’s getting great ratings and views comparable to Geo’s usual.

GM proved to be most successful show of green TV. Its giving competition to big channels with 60 million, 43 million subscribers .smiley32

Even after GM, two new big shows are coming on Green. I am really hopeful they will perform really well smiley20

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: a day ago

Using the word most successful without facts and figures, using superlatives everywhere, when just two pages ago, Hypno proved Akhara and KP did better in YouTube and TRP wise respectively smiley36

Paying PR to write articles on 150M won't help in actually getting the 20M which no calculator can supplement

Source: Hypno

Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 10.59.36 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-08-22 at 10.59.57 AM.png

Edited by meandwho - a day ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: a day ago

Sohai getting praised for the latest episode which doesn't have her in the lead https://x.com/LP_Entertainmnt/status/1833053283851915637