Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

sohai is a movie star, she should have been the lead, who will look at yumna when she is killing it with her screen presence and beauty smiley42

The aura so strong that reviewers are more worried about her getting wasted in the show than two superstars smiley36

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Gm is getting better views now that they have totally replaced the heroine to Sohai . She had a romantic scene with Munna and they cut off yumna from the drama last week

Only 1 reaction left. Will anyone contribute? smiley36

Dunyapur is literally a mix of so much I have seen so I’m a bit skeptical because how will it set itself apart? How is it going to be different from Jindo, Jhok Sarkar, Khaie n all? But the cast is pretty amazing and I’m a sucker for generational revenge stories so check out tou karoon gi. Khushal, Ramsha and Nauman Ijaz hain, after all.

Edited by minakrish - 3 days ago
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Dunyapur is literally a mix of so much I have seen so I’m a bit skeptical because how will it set itself apart? How is it going to be different from Jindo, Jhok Sarkar, Khaie n all? But the cast is pretty amazing and I’m a sucker for generational revenge stories so check out tou karoon gi. Khushal, Ramsha and Nauman Ijaz hain, after all.

Jhok sarkar was ruined towards the end. But, I loved khai throughout n I didn't feel that they were trying to sell that old man's love towards durre's character. He was obsessed with her n it looked like obsession to me. If it's anything like khaie with a tinge of ramleela it will be awesome. Nauman ijaz,khushal n ramsha are good actors. If the storyline is good they will surely perform well.

Edited by minakrish - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Jhok sarkar was ruined towards the end. But, I loved khai throughout n I didn't feel that they were trying to sell that old man's love towards durre's character. He was obsessed with her n it looked like obsession to me. If it's anything like khaie with a tinge of ramleela it will be awesome. Nauman ijaz,khushal n ramsha are good actors. If the storyline is good they will surely perform well.

Yeah that Khaie scene at the end was so so creepy? But perhaps it was meant to be kept open which is why some took it to mean “romance” and some took it to mean just battle scars. She had killed him after all. It was bound to haunt her in some way, she’s not a robot. If anything she looked angry about it.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: G259

1000006559.jpg

Friday ratings

E x t a w o r d s

this is good for jafaa nowadays , they were hitting fives for a minute there

Yar these threads are confusing me now. I just realised this is the TRP thread smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Only 1 reaction left. Will anyone contribute? smiley36

Mai karti hoon na smiley36 extra
KhaqONeal thumbnail

Can all the Mann Jogi and Bilal fans collective do a statement saying they acknowledge it isn't getting viewers and TRPs.. so agent provocateurs don't have to give a weekly report on its failure as an excuse to derail this thread?

nightingale1234 thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yeah that Khaie scene at the end was so so creepy? But perhaps it was meant to be kept open which is why some took it to mean “romance” and some took it to mean just battle scars. She had killed him after all. It was bound to haunt her in some way, she’s not a robot. If anything she looked angry about it.

On contrary , I felt that the last scene was kindof PTSD. She wasn't a killer like those people, but circumstances led her to take that extreme path n that kast scene portrayed that the trauma is real and will be there with her life-long n his memories still haunted her .