Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Kya yaad dilaya yaar smiley37

Is KDH still a yardstick to measure critical acclaim? I don’t take them seriously even when they are going ga ga over Mann jogi. I like Atiqa Odho’s approach though.

yes mannjogi is a flop cos it also highlighted struggle of a minority and promotes inter-religious harmony as well. smiley9https://www.instagram.com/p/C_P35U0SbEj/?igsh=OG5jbjBiaWNjbWQ0

The channel is happy , fans are happy with the script and acting. Those who are calling it a flop should keep on calling itsmiley36 waise bhi ptv’s rich content is talked about more and this show would be the one I would see in that list.

Is KDH still a yardstick to measure critical acclaim? I don’t take them seriously even when they are going ga ga over Mann jogi. I like Atiqa Odho’s approach though.

Why doesn't diva make their own poll and then announce the results that which show is more popular and loved?

Why to take sources from other sites and then publish article's?

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

yes mannjogi is a flop cos it also highlighted struggle of a minority and promotes inter-religious harmony as well. smiley9https://www.instagram.com/p/C_P35U0SbEj/?igsh=OG5jbjBiaWNjbWQ0

The channel is happy , fans are happy with the script and acting. Those who are calling it a flop should keep on calling itsmiley36 waise bhi ptv’s rich content is talked about more and this show would be the one I would see in that list.

People who wanted their favourite in this drama are the only ones who are unhappy smiley19

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

itna karne se accha show ke views hi badha detesmiley36

GM is being promoted as if its going to end for the last three weeks.

Get ready to now read about how GM views on the last episode are 100k more than Zard smiley36

no such calculations were made earlier when Zard consistently did better than the drama starring two SRKs

Edited by meandwho - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

GM is being promoted as if its going to end for the last three weeks.

Get ready to now read about how GM views on the last episode are 100k more than Zard smiley36

no such calculations were made earlier when Zard consistently did better than the drama starring two SRKs

And not to forget that special posts will be made by diva for each 100k additional views on its last episode.

Edited by Rashi23 - 8 days ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

And just look at oscar worthy acting of Rubina and she was the judge lol. Thank god she left.

https://youtu.be/igfNnHVHkEM?si=U_x6dGWpWEgNRFJa

Haalim thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

And just look at oscar worthy acting of Rubina and she was the judge lol. Thank god she left.

https://youtu.be/igfNnHVHkEM?si=U_x6dGWpWEgNRFJa

This is so bad smiley37

I always used to say that I can still take Marina Khan seriously but not Rubina & Nadia. Atiqa herself is a good actress so even when she criticises it feels authentic.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

This is so bad smiley37

I always used to say that I can still take Marina Khan seriously but not Rubina & Nadia. Atiqa herself is a good actress so even when she criticises it feels authentic.

Lol yeah definitey Adiqa and Marina atleast are decent actors. and she is the one who used to the most critical lol while being worse in acting

Haalim thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

Lol yeah definitey Adiqa and Marina atleast are decent actors. and she is the one who used to the most critical lol while being worse in acting

She was critical about everyone & everything baring GM. You could eventually see through her.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 7 days ago

She was critical about everyone & everything baring GM. You could eventually see through her.

I will watch the episode just to see her oscar worthy actingsmiley36