Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

When her fans can make 40 mid's to vote and make her win awards then why would they waste time in watching a show which isn't entertaining šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø they anyways know she will win.

voting ke liye 40 ids?smiley3 Omg!!
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Haalim

Bilal has shot for over a dozen TVCs. He is doing fine.

Bilal is one of the most sought out popular young actors out there. I am happy he is doing so good and balancing commercial drama with critical. He already has one bluckbuster drama this year. There are actors who despite doing two shows a year and having flops year after year still got opportunity. So Bilal will do just fine having a flop. Also, People are praising him in the show and his praise are organic not paid unlike some othersšŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

voting ke liye 40 ids?smiley3 Omg!!

Yes her fans make mids to vote and make her win awards. Proofs were share by haalim in the update thread some days back.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

IMG_3663.jpegIMG_3664.jpegAur saboot. I know it was a masterpiece but yahan art ki qadar hi nahin hai.

As much as I like this show. Yumna failed here too smiley13 just like mann jogiā€™s getting only hype from bilal fans ye bhi bas yumna ke fans hi hype banate hai iski, proved views bht hi kam hai smiley19 trp ki baat chor do ab.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

Bilal is one of the most sought out popular young actors out there. I am happy he is doing so good and balancing commercial drama with critical. He already has one bluckbuster drama this year. There are actors who despite doing two shows a year and having flops year after year still got opportunity. So Bilal will do just fine having a flop. Also, People are praising him in the show and his praise are organic not paid unlike some othersšŸ˜†

Yeah, Thank god, I dont get weekly updates by Diva on how Mann Jogi is a huge hit unlike it does for other shows smiley36

I cant get over Diva Magazine declaring GM the most entertaining show based on votes from kya drama hai reviews smiley37

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

People don't have to scratch their heads and think who will do Bilal & Sabeena's photoshoot.

Their life depends mainly on acting in GOOD Scripts and Not on every week, every day random childish goddamn photoshoots.

Bina photoshoots ke they can run their kitchen.

Some fans of an actor should rather think about your own fav rather than others.

Sultana siddiqui who gave them a drama on the basis of their talentsmiley36 The sultana aapa whom everyone praises. So definitely anyone would give them a ps if they want to do.smiley36

Sabeenaā€™s a mainstream actress now , her raw and real expressions and acting speaks and sheā€™s getting praisedsmiley36

Also people keep on forgetting its a mini series with 9 eps not a full fledged drama to draw out conclusions.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yes her fans make mids to vote and make her win awards. Proofs were share by haalim in the update thread some days back.

itna karne se accha show ke views hi badha detesmiley36

Originally posted by: meandwho

Yeah, Thank god, I dont get weekly updates by Diva on how Mann Jogi is a huge hit unlike it does for other shows smiley36

I cant get over Diva Magazine declaring GM the most entertaining show based on votes from kya drama hai reviews smiley37

Kya yaad dilaya yaar smiley37

Is KDH still a yardstick to measure critical acclaim? I donā€™t take them seriously even when they are going ga ga over Mann jogi. I like Atiqa Odhoā€™s approach though.

itna karne se accha show ke views hi badha detesmiley36

Nah for them awards are more imp than views.

Only actress to win 5 lux award ko flex jo karna haismiley9

Sultana siddiqui who gave them a drama on the basis of their talentsmiley36 The sultana aapa whom everyone praises. So definitely anyone would give them a ps if they want to do.smiley36

Sabeenaā€™s a mainstream actress now , her raw and real expressions and acting speaks and sheā€™s getting praisedsmiley36

Also people keep on forgetting its a mini series with 9 eps not a full fledged drama to draw out conclusions.

Sabeena is the real target here. Itā€™s becoming difficult for some people to accept that a third wheel of the most popular show has become KNā€™s favourite & got a show with Bilal.