Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

Surprising that people remember this is so called flop show KA..

Anyways, all the stories in this Flop show were refreshing & relatable to watch :) :)

They have a pattern. Start comparison by themselves & then behave like we were doing it. Victim complex you see.

Salman’s cameo outshines a lot of full fledged roles here smiley36

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

They have a pattern. Start comparison by themselves & then behave like we were doing it. Victim complex you see.

Salman’s cameo outshines a lot of full fledged roles here smiley36

Salman from KA is forever fav and also Sohail from EJLS..its not easy to get a partner like him

Edited by Mona_HappyLife - 13 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 11 days ago

Zanjabeel is not retiring anytime soon smiley36 hearing the most awful things about this show thoughsmiley44 https://www.instagram.com/p/C_m0eRjIeNK/?igsh=MTEya2txZDFyZjF5Ng==

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Zanjabeel is not retiring anytime soon smiley36 hearing the most awful things about this show thoughsmiley44 https://www.instagram.com/p/C_m0eRjIeNK/?igsh=MTEya2txZDFyZjF5Ng==

No way that bismil is gaining TRP i thought it will gain trp temporary because it replaced radd

Man jogi recent episode got only 1 million views after 18 hours. Itny low Views even episode was full of leads couple's scenes. It means even lead couple romance didn't bring views. Its only few bilal fans who are hyping and promoting some scenes..

Hope trp achi ho

I wish Yumna had as many fans as Bilal, DNUTN would’ve at least one million views on every episode. No excuse for smaller channel here smiley19

Edit: saboot bhi hai mere paas

IMG_3661.jpeg

Edited by Haalim - 11 days ago

I wish Yumna had as many fans as Bilal, DNUTN would’ve at least one million views on every episode. No excuse for smaller channel here smiley19

When her fans can make 40 mid's to vote and make her win awards then why would they waste time in watching a show which isn't entertaining 🤷‍♀️ they anyways know she will win.

Edited by Rashi23 - 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

When her fans can make 40 mid's to vote and make her awards then why would they waste time in watching a show which isn't entertaining 🤷‍♀️ they anyways know she will win.

This mids thing has put a question mark on her popularity for me. Do they use them for voting only or trending also?

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Man jogi recent episode got only 1 million views after 18 hours. Itny low Views even episode was full of leads couple's scenes. It means even lead couple romance didn't bring views. Its only few bilal fans who are hyping and promoting some scenes..

Hope trp achi ho

Time for a PS maybe?

Anyway you’re about to make this thread very popular smiley36

This mids thing has put a question mark on her popularity for me. Do they use them for voting only or trending also?

I had doubt on her popularity since the time I knew about her because it's impossible that an actor has so many fans online, gets awards but her shows struggle to get ratings and are mostly flops.

I think they use mid's for all sm purposes like voting, trending, spamming comment sections etc..