Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I am just gonna say..I love Ary! smiley40 last 5 or 6 odd shows that I liked..are all Ary products.smiley36

Ary has been producing good shows and its helping the increase in TRPS. It didn't happen all of a sudden and it seems like ARy is everyones favourite.

Originally posted by: Virgo27

People can have different opinion but mjy to Jr Kaddu pasnd hy. smiley20 He is not a really good actor but he has good screen presence. He is not that bad as some claim. These days nepo actors get trolled unreasonably. Only thing he has to change is PH. He should work With other channels.

I don’t find him any better or worse than the likes of many new and nepo actors. And IH isn’t even the kind of show that needs nice acting, it’s really performative acting. This whole project is him playing it safe. So you’re right that he needs to take risks and work with other productions and channels.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

daily shows have a history of high trps..but they dont tick on SM popularity meter or on YT views.

So you agree that Hania trumps all the leading ladies for now..she has Dure next to conquer..lets see when that happens.

Its not easy to break into 15+ trps now..no matter how popular one might be on SM..it takes more than online popularity to generate TRPS with regular tv watching audience..some folks were celebrating 18 trps of some show and saying its very difficult and equivalent to 30 plus in today's times..but KMKT did it like a breeze...

Also lets not forget the writer too. Its farhat ishtiaq script after all. She is the same writer who wrote Humsafar. She can make even typical shows watch worthy.

Also, Durre though has yet to deliver a show where she is the most impactful character. Almost most time she is overshadowed by other actors.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Ary has been producing good shows and its helping the increase in TRPS. It didn't happen all of a sudden and it seems like ARy is everyones favourite.

East or west Ary is the best

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

She did 1 daily with Humtv-Juda Huay kuch is Tarah in 2021, and I don't know if it flopped or not. But after that, she has been working with the most popular actors, such as Danish Taimoor, Bilal Abbas, and Faysal Qureshi, and all those dramas had very good OSTs, so the chance of flopping any of these was very low.

I remember that drama was Controversial because of cousin love story

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Also lets not forget the writer too. Its farhat ishtiaq script after all. She is the same writer who wrote Humsafar. She can make even typical shows watch worthy.

Also, Durre though has yet to deliver a show where she is the most impactful character. Almost most time she is overshadowed by other actors.

With an exception of yeh dil mera initially it was a good drama showing amazing thriller story but after that they Dragged the drama and it didn't became enjoyable

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Agree . Lighting and filter are too Bad and dark. Is sy achy to Badar mehmood KY filters hy smiley36 on a serious note i am not enjoying sabeena's performance. She is misfit in the whole cast. There was a powerful scene where she has to show her anger and frustration and it was badly done by sabeena that whole scene was wasted. Bilal was so good in that scene. She is playing Barbeena 2.0 only difference she is not speaking pashtho. She has no screen presence of an A list actress.

I know people who’re simply not watching this because of how bad the general look of the show is and that has nothing to do with the theme or concept. Just the lens in which it’s made. It’s making everything and everyone look ugly. What is the need for this?

Performance for me are okay. No issues. But I do get where you’re coming from. For me the main reason why people aren’t watching is the treatment given to the show and how it’s been made. It’s very unappealing.

Originally posted by: tgota92

I don’t find him any better or worse than the likes of many new and nepo actors. And IH isn’t even the kind of show that needs nice acting, it’s really performative acting. This whole project is him playing it safe. So you’re right that he needs to take risks and work with other productions and channels.

Exactly he has to come out of his comfort zone that his Father's PH. He can be future Feroz khan in terms of popularity and fame smiley36smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - 23 days ago
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

It's available for free via cable for everyone. You do need a cable subscription but that's also the case for Geo and Ary

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahblah131

It's available for free via cable for everyone. You do need a cable subscription but that's also the case for Geo and Ary

Hum TV's 25% revenue comes from subscriptions, whereas ARY only earns through ads. That's what's written in that report. If Hum TV is available for free for everyone, good for people, but they are likely charging some amount through cable, which people don't know.