Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Durre Fishan isn't more popular than Hania and Ayeza; whether KMKT beats IM's TRP or not, this won't change the fact. Multiple factors made KTK and IM big, and the most important factor was their very good OSTs

Dure does not have one flop show, including Pardes and JAM and Khaie....she has ground level popularity..Instagram is not the correct platform to access that..the woman is a hit machine..along side Ayeza..I would say Dure has even better record than Ayeza for that matter. Ayeza invests in her styling and changes her acting for every role..but Dure doesnt do Oscar level acting and yet her shows get double digit trps..thats pure mass.
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

abhi geo is bekaar and not worth watching cos the favourite show is not airingsmiley37 for now ary is the best and hum is a flop channel. Wait for a certain someone’s show on hum and see tables turn.

I won't call HUM a flop channel when difference in ARY & HUM viewership was just 25% last month. It was a flop channel when difference was 75% in 2021

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I won't call HUM a flop channel when difference in ARY & HUM viewership was just 25% last month. It was a flop channel when difference was 75% in 2021

I am not talking about you in particular but in general.

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I will watch Humraaz for you guys

Thanks Anika. That's nice of you

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

be ready for longggggggggggggggggg lectures on how KMKT is not deserving of it. *Flashbacks to Ishq Murshid*..smiley17 or how trp sources are fake or how Ary manipulates trps..only Geo is the king..Geo for the win..Geo ki jai jai jai......Kitty party shows are the only classics etc.

Geo's true peak was 2023 to march 2024

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Thanks Anika. That's nice of you

Welcome

E X T R A W O R D

Originally posted by: tgota92

it’s the magic and elation of limited episodes when it comes to IH and MJ smiley36 Even when there’s a problem I’m just like okay it’s gonna end in a few more episodes lol.

IH is full filmy masala, don’t expect anything great. But fun watch. Haroon did shock me with his horrendous seizure laughter in the last episode too. Pata nai woh kya tha 🤯 But the show is working because it’s staying true to its genre, Sohail Sameer is excellent as a villain - very charismatic and evil, and Haroon and Komal are a well matched jodi, unlike their last pairings in shows. Komal is looking really pretty. Amina Hassan from SH were enjoying it too in their last review smiley37

People can have different opinion but mjy to Jr Kaddu pasnd hy. smiley20 He is not a really good actor but he has good screen presence. He is not that bad as some claim. These days nepo actors get trolled unreasonably. Only thing he has to change is PH. He should work With other channels.

Originally posted by: tgota92

Only thing working for me in the show is performances. Otherwise concept is dud, and somehow Kashif Nisar’s screen has managed to make all actors look ugly. I get that this is a non glamor show but like you don’t have to show me every single pore on their skin, c‘mon. Matlab itne close ups and bad lighting. It’s extremely unflattering to see. It looks like I’m watching a PTV show from the 90s 🤯

Agree . Lighting and filter are too Bad and dark. Is sy achy to Badar mehmood KY filters hy smiley36 on a serious note i am not enjoying sabeena's performance. She is misfit in the whole cast. There was a powerful scene where she has to show her anger and frustration and it was badly done by sabeena that whole scene was wasted. Bilal was so good in that scene. She is playing Barbeena 2.0 only difference she is not speaking pashtho. She has no screen presence of an A list actress.

Edited by Virgo27 - 23 days ago
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Dure does not have one flop show, including Pardes and JAM and Khaie....she has ground level popularity..Instagram is not the correct platform to access that..the woman is a hit machine..along side Ayeza..I would say Dure has even better record than Ayeza for that matter. Ayeza invests in her styling and changes her acting for every role..but Dure doesnt do Oscar level acting and yet her shows get double digit trps..thats pure mass.

She did 1 daily with Humtv-Juda Huay kuch is Tarah in 2021, and I don't know if it flopped or not. But after that, she has been working with the most popular actors, such as Danish Taimoor, Bilal Abbas, and Faysal Qureshi, and all those dramas had very good OSTs, so the chance of flopping any of these was very low.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Wrong Post

E X T R A

Edited by anikamathur - 23 days ago