That’s the true bestie behaviour smiley31

You're welcome

E X T R A

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Should anyone wonder that a drama on Ary (on which even dramas like Khudsar or Adawat do 10+ TRP), starring Hania Amir, who has the highest number of Instagram followers, and Fahad Mustafa, one of the most popular male actors in Pakistan, is getting 18+ TRP?

daily shows have a history of high trps..but they dont tick on SM popularity meter or on YT views.

So you agree that Hania trumps all the leading ladies for now..she has Dure next to conquer..lets see when that happens.

Its not easy to break into 15+ trps now..no matter how popular one might be on SM..it takes more than online popularity to generate TRPS with regular tv watching audience..some folks were celebrating 18 trps of some show and saying its very difficult and equivalent to 30 plus in today's times..but KMKT did it like a breeze...

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

I don’t mind people trolling shows because they genuinely give their honest feedbacksmiley36 unlike some who even criticises naap tol ke and does selective criticism only.

be ready for longggggggggggggggggg lectures on how KMKT is not deserving of it. *Flashbacks to Ishq Murshid*..smiley17 or how trp sources are fake or how Ary manipulates trps..only Geo is the king..Geo for the win..Geo ki jai jai jai......Kitty party shows are the only classics etc.

Edited by MaxMayfield - 23 days ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Should anyone wonder that a drama on Ary (on which even dramas like Khudsar or Adawat do 10+ TRP), starring Hania Amir, who has the highest number of Instagram followers, and Fahad Mustafa, one of the most popular male actors in Pakistan, is getting 18+ TRP?

instagram popularity is different. Hania has audience pull but not that much. It’s doing pretty well considering the progress. People don’t start obsessing over a show instantly they watch few episodes and then slowly and gradually fall for it. Also in the beginning when they were showing family scenes more trp was less. It started increasing post their marriage.
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

I am just gonna say..I love Ary! smiley40 last 5 or 6 odd shows that I liked..are all Ary products.smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

be ready for longggggggggggggggggg lectures on how KMKT is not deserving of it. *Flashbacks to Ishq Murshid*..smiley17 or how trp sources are fake or how Ary manipulates trps..only Geo is the king..Geo for the win..Geo ki jai jai jai......Kitty party shows are the only classics etc.

abhi geo is bekaar and not worth watching cos the favourite show is not airingsmiley37 for now ary is the best and hum is a flop channel. Wait for a certain someone’s show on hum and see tables turn.

Originally posted by: Haalim

I’m getting goosebumps by just thinking about it smiley42

Imagine what's going to happen when you actually watch. You must just burst with happiness

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Imagine what's going to happen when you actually watch. You must just burst with happiness

I might smiley37

Extra extra extra

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

daily shows have a history of high trps..but they dont tick on SM popularity meter or on YT views.

So you agree that Hania trumps all the leading ladies for now..she has Dure next to conquer..lets see when that happens.

Its not easy to break into 15+ trps now..no matter how popular one might be on SM..it takes more than online popularity to generate TRPS with regular tv watching audience..some folks were celebrating 18 trps of some show and saying its very difficult and equivalent to 30 plus in today's times..but KMKT did it like a breeze...

Durre Fishan isn't more popular than Hania and Ayeza; whether KMKT beats IM's TRP or not, this won't change the fact. Multiple factors made KTK and IM big, and the most important factor was their very good OSTs

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

abhi geo is bekaar and not worth watching cos the favourite show is not airingsmiley37 for now ary is the best and hum is a flop channel. Wait for a certain someone’s show on hum and see tables turn.

but isnt Green TV the best airing premium shows premium scripts rn..?smiley42 Hum was being abused because they arranged for a red carpet last episode for a highly successful blockbuster..btw. I am hoping for an encore from Hum..gimme another RC..but this time for the first episode..because shall I do the needful..I need it to open with 20 trps and 20 Million views minimum..because Hum is a very old channel..so no excuses this time.smiley17 as for Bilal and KN being floppies..yeah totally..flopped as hard as they could..no point comparing the greatest superstars to floppies..so instead of dragging MJ..pray that your own fav's show opens to 20 trps first..accha chaloo..minimum 10 haa

Edited by MaxMayfield - 23 days ago