Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

we hitting the big league..KMKT crosses 18.5 trps..lol..already overtaken the chingu mingu show..this one is on a rampage.smiley3 Its over y'all..I think this might cross 25 trps at some point too.

bhai tham jaosmiley37 warna fir log bolne ajaenge oh the predictions. It didn’t turn out that way. Feeling sad that it didn’t cross the benchmark of the most electrifying show of the worldsmiley36 with out of the world ‘Kemistryyy’
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

discussing 4-5-6 trps wala shows is out dated now. its KMKT era and we are all living in it.smiley32

I am surprised how is bismil doing goodsmiley37
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

discussing 4-5-6 trps wala shows is out dated now. its KMKT era and we are all living in it.smiley32

what about those who are below 2?smiley37

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Except ishq hua m watching other twosmiley36

I want to watch Ishq hua based on your recommendation,but I have so much on my platter right now GM, kmkt,jafaa ,MJ. I can't keep track of so many shows smiley36

it’s the magic and elation of limited episodes when it comes to IH and MJ smiley36 Even when there’s a problem I’m just like okay it’s gonna end in a few more episodes lol.

IH is full filmy masala, don’t expect anything great. But fun watch. Haroon did shock me with his horrendous seizure laughter in the last episode too. Pata nai woh kya tha 🤯 But the show is working because it’s staying true to its genre, Sohail Sameer is excellent as a villain - very charismatic and evil, and Haroon and Komal are a well matched jodi, unlike their last pairings in shows. Komal is looking really pretty. Amina Hassan from SH were enjoying it too in their last review smiley37

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

bhai tham jaosmiley37 warna fir log bolne ajaenge oh the predictions. It didn’t turn out that way. Feeling sad that it didn’t cross the benchmark of the most electrifying show of the worldsmiley36 with out of the world ‘Kemistryyy’

None of the chemistry drama could cross MPTH

CDN media

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: meandwho

None of the chemistry drama could cross MPTH

CDN media

37 being the highest.smiley3 I guess they were not uploading the episodes on youtube at that time.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

37 being the highest.smiley3 I guess they were not uploading the episodes on youtube at that time.

No they did, I watched it live. The viewership was just very high. They got 37.1 twice on the opening and last episode

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Happy for JSPJ. That drama has typical story but its directed really well and characters are interesting.

Mam Jogi failed badly in terms of views and trp. No matter how many justification on can give how its drak and serious drama but screw its not a typical dark drama. As Makers promored this drama as love story too. Full on romantic promos were given. Even wedding scenes were shown just to attract audience and its not getting even 3+ million views. Or trp itni low.

Only thing working for me in the show is performances. Otherwise concept is dud, and somehow Kashif Nisar’s screen has managed to make all actors look ugly. I get that this is a non glamor show but like you don’t have to show me every single pore on their skin, c‘mon. Matlab itne close ups and bad lighting. It’s extremely unflattering to see. It looks like I’m watching a PTV show from the 90s 🤯

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: meandwho

No they did, I watched it live. The viewership was just very high. They got 37.1 twice on the opening and last episode

That’s pretty hugesmiley9 Good to know. I forgot mega blockbuster’s definition lately by seeing a certain showsmiley36